All Categories

Attention!  Changes To Adobe Flash Player!

Attention! Changes To Adobe Flash Player!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jun 14, 2016, 15:4906/14/16

Attention! Changes To Adobe Flash Player!

Attention!

Changes To Adobe Flash Player!

Dear players,

One of the most recent updates to Adobe Flash Player (version 21.0.0.242 – released May 12th 2016) on Google Chrome, Opera, and Yandex Browser, has triggered major changes to the functionality of mouse scrolling.

When running any Flash application in-browser in full screen mode, a mouse scroll (using the central wheel of the mouse or equivalent on laptop) may now perform the same function as a left mouse click.

This is a bug within Adobe’s software and is beyond our control.

We ask you to remain vigilant while in full screen mode, and not to scroll over clickable game elements (buttons, buildings, menu items, etc.) in order to avoid accidental actions while playing the game.

We appreciate your patience and understanding, and hope that the usual behavior of mouse scrolling will be restored in the forthcoming updates to Flash Player.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 16, 2016, 12:4806/16/16
01/06/16
im very disapointed about the reward on aniversary tounament,practically u gave rewards only big players,level smal players gave nothing,i will leave this game because its not just
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 17, 2016, 09:5506/17/16
09/17/15

inginerul55 said:

im very disapointed about the reward on aniversary tounament,practically u gave rewards only big players,level smal players gave nothing,i will leave this game because its not just

Greetings.

I would like to give you more details about our Anniversary Tournaments. From the start you were notified that there's no personal reward in those Tournaments. One can receive a reward only for placing in TOP 250. So only 250 players were supposed to get a reward, and you could see this information in each Tournament description and in our News.

Now let's look deeper into this issue.

While you had Grand Anniversary Tournaments, you also had small usual Tournaments which were launched each day according to our schedule. You could participate in them and receive rewards in each one of them.

I'm pretty sure that you've earned most of your points during those regular Tournaments and received your rewards for them.

In PvP fights, you received Experience points, and you had fun with other players. PvP is a vital part of this game, and all players are involved into it.

In PvE fights, you received Experience points for your lost Units, payouts (or accumulated points), Items, etc.

So you did actually receive a reward for your actions. Meanwhile you received points in Grand Tournaments. They were not the only thing you got from PvE and PvP actions which you were involved in.

Moreover, during the celebration we have offered you free gifts in the game, and multiple giveaways in communities. I hope you had a lot of fun during the past two weeks, and you'll enjoy our further celebrations as well. 

Jun 17, 2016, 10:2806/17/16
Jun 17, 2016, 10:31(edited)
01/06/16
why u dont make tournament any level,or at least 10 level player tournament,not all players after level 60  to compete with one that have level 100,make tournament for player from 60 to 70,70 to 80,and so,now with those big rewards thats are getting Gunny and Roby,over 300 k diamond for one,how we can compete with them?And if i been lost 6 milion army,how u can tell that i got rewards in smalest tournaments?here and on facebook,a lot of people are angry with this sistem of rewards,and for sure u will lose a lot of players
Aug 24, 2016, 13:2108/24/16
09/01/13

I just started playing again this week and I noticed flash (Chrome) just kees eating up memory until it is dead slow (Nord, Sparta for sure).

I either have to refresh or kill window and restart (both work) in resetting memory usage back down to a couple of hundred instead of 2 gig.

I suppose it has to do with my settings of no local data storage but I did not ever notice this before (under Task Manager).
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 25, 2016, 09:4308/25/16
09/17/15
THS Levistein said:

I just started playing again this week and I noticed flash (Chrome) just kees eating up memory until it is dead slow (Nord, Sparta for sure).

I either have to refresh or kill window and restart (both work) in resetting memory usage back down to a couple of hundred instead of 2 gig.

I suppose it has to do with my settings of no local data storage but I did not ever notice this before (under Task Manager).
Unfortunately, we cannot resolve this issue from our side. Try using another browser which is more efficient than Chrome.