Members Rank

12 Replies
usarmyfirefightr
1 April, 2015, 3:19 PM UTC

I would like to see the CEO's have the authority to be able to move members into different positions within their combine and be able to assign their positions with whatever they want the position to be called. As it is now, It is CEO and then Operations officer, then Brigadeer, and so on, I would like to see if the CEO wants to assign a Diplomat position, thats what his title says, or if he wants to assign a Recruiting position, he can type Recruiter there. I would also like the ability for the CEO to be able to move members into the positions as he sees fit. If he wants his "second in command" under him on the roster but he hasnt been in the combine as long as 3 other operational officers, the game automatically places him in the 4th position. So I propose to let the CEO name positions, and be able to move members into slots that he sees fit.

UTC +0:00
0
Spartan206
1 April, 2015, 9:26 PM UTC

Wrong forum section and pretty sure wrong game.

UTC +0:00
0
usarmyfirefightr
2 April, 2015, 2:28 PM UTC

Spartan206 said:

Wrong forum section and pretty sure wrong game.

 

 

This is the suggestions and feedback section, and it is for Soldiers Inc, I think im in the right place! 

UTC +0:00
0
commander42
2 April, 2015, 2:49 PM UTC

usarmyfirefightr said:

I would like to see the CEO's have the authority to be able to move members into different positions within their combine and be able to assign their positions with whatever they want the position to be called. As it is now, It is CEO and then Operations officer, then Brigadeer, and so on, I would like to see if the CEO wants to assign a Diplomat position, thats what his title says, or if he wants to assign a Recruiting position, he can type Recruiter there. I would also like the ability for the CEO to be able to move members into the positions as he sees fit. If he wants his "second in command" under him on the roster but he hasnt been in the combine as long as 3 other operational officers, the game automatically places him in the 4th position. So I propose to let the CEO name positions, and be able to move members into slots that he sees fit.

that idea sounds very good to me

UTC +0:00
0
fakeasnever
2 April, 2015, 9:44 PM UTC

@usarmyfirefightr (1 April, 2015, 3:19 PM UTC):
Sounds like a good idea, but could be abused...

Someone could rank some people some cuss words   lol

Other than that, sounds great.

I am the best Quantum Cannon. There are many like me, but only I am the best.
UTC +0:00
0
HellRogg
3 April, 2015, 9:55 AM UTC

Unfortunately for this to happen across the board would be very difficult to say the least, it has been looked at and is still being assessed

UTC +0:00
0
usarmyfirefightr
5 April, 2015, 3:37 AM UTC

fakeasnever said:

@usarmyfirefightr (1 April, 2015, 3:19 PM UTC):
Sounds like a good idea, but could be abused...

Someone could rank some people some cuss words   lol

Other than that, sounds great.

 

How would it be any different than someone doing the same to a base name, or in the combine description? 

UTC +0:00
0
fakeasnever
5 April, 2015, 1:47 PM UTC

@usarmyfirefightr (5 April, 2015, 3:37 AM UTC):
Because it's easier to check and prove base names, descriptions, etc.

At least I'd rather check and prove base names and combine descriptions than mouse over ever rank...

I am the best Quantum Cannon. There are many like me, but only I am the best.
UTC +0:00
0
usarmyfirefightr
6 April, 2015, 11:22 PM UTC

I guess my point is, I would like to see their be options to appoint other positions than just Op Officers.....and be able to move them up and down the roster as needed, or how the CEO sees fit!

Example;

CEO, or General, whatever he may want to be called.

Second in command, or whatever

Diplomat Officer,

Recruiting officer, 

ETC.....

UTC +0:00
0
fakeasnever
7 April, 2015, 2:29 AM UTC

@usarmyfirefightr (6 April, 2015, 11:22 PM UTC):
Yeah, probably 'meat shield' and 'grunt' ranks too   lol

But they'd probably have to increase Combine sizes, from general 100s to maybe 200s or even 300s, for each rank to be used as much.

I am the best Quantum Cannon. There are many like me, but only I am the best.
UTC +0:00
0
RobertShatz
Moderator
7 April, 2015, 4:34 PM UTC

usarmyfirefightr said:

I guess my point is, I would like to see their be options to appoint other positions than just Op Officers.....and be able to move them up and down the roster as needed, or how the CEO sees fit!

Example;

CEO, or General, whatever he may want to be called.

Second in command, or whatever

Diplomat Officer,

Recruiting officer, 

ETC.....

.. I think that would be Good... I have OPS OFF. that serve as Defense coordinator, Offensive Team Leader  etc. Would be good for someone to be able to identify them simply by looking at the roster.. 

Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
0
fakeasnever
8 April, 2015, 2:13 AM UTC

@RobertShatz (7 April, 2015, 4:34 PM UTC):
TD has that   lol

Counter-Force/Deep Strike Operative (Defence/Offence people)

Warrior Elite, general purpose, 'powerful' players.

Force Commanders, the 'eyes' for the 'eyes', the Deputy Clan Leaders, who monitor CF/DS Ops.

Clan Leader (Well, basically a CEO)

Privates and Recruits, basically any general purpose, 'weaker' player.

I am the best Quantum Cannon. There are many like me, but only I am the best.
UTC +0:00
0
usarmyfirefightr
8 April, 2015, 12:28 PM UTC

RobertShatz said:

 

.. I think that would be Good... I have OPS OFF. that serve as Defense coordinator, Offensive Team Leader  etc. Would be good for someone to be able to identify them simply by looking at the roster.. 

 

Thats what im getting at, I would like to be able to look at a roster and find the Diplomat, and be able to talk to them if i have a problem, unstead of bothering the CEO with every issue!

 

UTC +0:00
0
1783405 users registered; 48657 topics; 288236 posts; our newest member:✓Алёнка✓