All Categories

Complete New Combine Contracts! Dominate Your Rivals And Earn Massive Rewards!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
John BlackCharacter
Mar 22, 2015, 11:1903/22/15
01/13/15

Complete New Combine Contracts!
Dominate Your Rivals And Earn Massive Rewards!

Commanders!

Good news for all Combines - new Combine Contracts are available!

Participate in Combine Contracts, assert your dominance over your rivals and receive huge rewards!

Combine Contracts are special operations that allow you to cooperate with your Combine members to complete global objectives. All Combine Contracts are given at random, and each Combine will have 24 hours to complete them. Participation is optional, however each completed Combine Contract grants huge rewards to your Combine. Each Contract features multiple phases. Upon completion of each phase of a Contract, your Combine will be rewarded with increasingly larger Rewards. All Rewards received are stored at the Black Market, within the "Misc." tab.

The “Operation” window of a Contract has 2 tabs.

The first tab contains:
The Combine Contract description;
The time remaining;
Contract progress;
Your current Reward, according to the number of Points earned. The second tab displays the contribution of all Combine Members towards the completion of the Contract.

NOTE: There are several types of Combine Contracts:

1. Train Troops: to complete this Contract, a Combine must hire Troops that are worth the indicated number of Power Points. NOTICE: You will NOT receive any Power Points for Units added to your current Unit production queues before your Combine received the Contract.

2. Complete Search and Destroy Missions: to complete this Contract, a Combine must earn the indicated number of Points by attacking or defending regular Locations. If your fellow Commanders engage Syndicate Contract Locations, the Points they earn will be added ONLY to their Ranking and won't help complete the Combine Contract.

3. Raid rival Bases: to complete this Contract, a Combine must gain the specified amount of Resources from Raids.

4. Complete Special Operations: to complete this Contract, a Combine must complete the required number of Special Operations.

5. Kill enemy Troops: to complete this Contract, a Combine must earn the required number of Points by destroying enemy Troops.

6. Downgrade Enemy Mining Complexes: to complete this Contract, a Combine must earn the required number of Points by downgrading Enemy Mining Complexes.

For further information, refer to the "Field Manual" section!

END MESSAGE
SYNDICATE SECURE TRANSMISSION

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 23, 2015, 15:2503/23/15
09/25/14

Good Day,

I see of listing of reward packs, however a description of what is in each reward pack level would be nice.  When the last Combine achievement was activated, it was not shown what was in the pack at that point either.

Where does one, see what is in each pack

Thanks!

Mar 24, 2015, 11:0303/24/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:40(edited)
11/05/14

Hi Executioner this has come up in conversation in many combines i will check to see if this info will be available and get back to you

Mar 24, 2015, 14:1403/24/15
08/04/14

Your reward packs are available in the black market in the misc section.

Basic pack - 1000 of each res 1 five minute boost and 10 Sappers

Standard pack - 1000 of each res 1 ten boost and 10 recon ops.

Have not seen what is in the next two reward boxes.

Mar 24, 2015, 15:1303/24/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:39(edited)
11/05/14

EXECUTIONER said:

Good Day,

I see of listing of reward packs, however a description of what is in each reward pack level would be nice.  When the last Combine achievement was activated, it was not shown what was in the pack at that point either.

Where does one, see what is in each pack

Thanks!

Combine Missions will happen daily so the rewards if your combine works together can be a great deal each week

level 1 chest 1000 of each resource + 5 min boost + 10 Sappers

level 2 chest 1000 of each resource + 10 min boost + 1 VIP point + 10 Recon Operators

level 3 chest 1000 of each resource + 1 Force Tracker 25% + Stimulant box lvl 1 + 2 m167A2

level 4 chest
2000 of each resource + 1 Force Tracker 25% + Stimulant box lvl 1 + 3 AH-24 Mohawks + 5 VIP Points

each combine member could earn as much as

Max gain per member - 14000 of each resource + 7 x Force Track

Mar 24, 2015, 17:5803/24/15
11/05/14

What do you mean by "5 VIP points " for level 4 chest ? What can we do with those VIP points ?

Mar 24, 2015, 19:4503/24/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:52(edited)
11/05/14

vip/executive points sorry

Mar 24, 2015, 22:3503/24/15
11/05/14

The levels are unfairly balanced in favor of the larger combines and payouts hardly make it worthwhile to even try.

Mar 24, 2015, 23:0503/24/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:09(edited)
11/05/14

the balance is not unfair as the required special ops is open to everyone, the larger the combine the more that can be completed true. increase your membership of the combine by making it more interesting to other players or recruit into the game ie friends and family. other combines have worked hard to increase there popularity, in life the more you work the more reward you get this also follows ingames

the payout may seem small but for doing very little with no effort and based upon a week and each combine member it works out to be a nice freebie :)

Mar 25, 2015, 11:2003/25/15
09/25/14

Thanks for the info moderators, much appreciated.

As for balance, I know the majority of the combine I am in didn't even participate....so it is the quality of the combine I would say, not the quantity lol

Mar 27, 2015, 18:5503/27/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:54(edited)
11/05/14

Black Assassin said:

the balance is not unfair as the required special ops is open to everyone, the larger the combine the more that can be completed true. increase your membership of the combine by making it more interesting to other players or recruit into the game ie friends and family. other combines have worked hard to increase there popularity, in life the more you work the more reward you get this also follows ingames

the payout may seem small but for doing very little with no effort and based upon a week and each combine member it works out to be a nice freebie :)

That is an utterly ridiculous response and only goes to show how Plarium is an uncaring and immoral entity out for a quick buck without a care for their customer base. Soldiers is dominated by a handful of players using multiple accounts. They don't even try to hide the fact. These people dump thousands of real dollars into the game and Plarium looks the other way.

By the time a new player realizes how far out of balance this game is, they have already invested many hours and probably some money. Unless they are willing to shell out even more cash and join up with one of these groups, they're out of luck.

There's a line between being profitable and running a legal scam. Plarium is losing sight of this.

Mar 27, 2015, 21:4503/27/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:01(edited)
11/05/14

Dave im a gamer same as you i play the game every day same as you i moderate the boards to do my bit for new gamers, but if you feel that the game is unfair then put a ticket into support,  openly calling the owners of the game scammers is hardly a mature way of putting your point across, you have a choice i guess a simple one if the game gives you that much frustration and anger maybe its time to hang up and try something new, if there was 1000 people in this thread all saying the same thing then i would say you had a point but unfortunately there isnt. hope you stay with it, but if not wishing you all the best in your new venture ;)

Mar 28, 2015, 00:2403/28/15
11/05/14

Black Assassin said:

Dave im a gamer same as you i play the game every day same as you i moderate the boards to do my bit for new gamers, but if you feel that the game is unfair then put a ticket into support,  openly calling the owners of the game scammers is hardly a mature way of putting your point across, you have a choice i guess a simple one if the game gives you that much frustration and anger maybe its time to hang up and try something new, if there was 1000 people in this thread all saying the same thing then i would say you had a point but unfortunately there isnt. hope you stay with it, but if not wishing you all the best in your new venture ;)

dave is at least partially right, there are a handful of players with many multis, and when people send a ticket in the player with the multi accounts is still playing all the accounts a week later

Mar 28, 2015, 00:5003/28/15
11/05/14

unfortunately i cant comment on individual tickets as i have no access to this area, most games have players that play multi accounts this is of course against the rules i don't know the ins and outs of how its done without detection but im sure every effort if a ticket is raised that a full investigation is done and if proved to be a multi the correct action is taken, remember it has to be proved without doubt as a mistaken ban cannot be undone and the player may have a lot of diamonds, think how it would be for you if accused of multi and you were banned but you lost your account on a mistake how would you feel.

Mar 28, 2015, 02:3303/28/15
Mar 28, 2015, 02:34(edited)
08/02/14

@commander42 (28 March, 2015, 12:24 AM UTC):
Maybe that is their main.

It's stated somewhere that the player accused may keep 1 of their accounts, their main account.

Edit 1:

Ok, yeah, never mind...

Maybe they are different players, unless clearly stated.

Like when people for some reason think admitting a base is an alt will get you to stop raiding it...   lol

Mar 28, 2015, 03:4303/28/15
11/05/14

Black Assassin said:

... openly calling the owners of the game scammers is hardly a mature way of putting your point across, you have a choice i guess a simple one if the game gives you that much frustration and anger maybe its time to hang up and try something new, if there was 1000 people in this thread all saying the same thing then i would say you had a point but unfortunately there isnt. hope you stay with it, but if not wishing you all the best in your new venture ;)

I said "There's a line between being profitable and running a legal scam. Plarium is losing sight of this." That is -not- calling Plarium anything. It is pointing out that there is a difference and that Plarium has the potential of crossing the line. The fact that you read this to be a direct indictment of Plarium says that you more or less think the same thing. If you quote a person, make sure you fully understand what they are saying. If you don't, ask for clarification. What I did call them was immoral and uncaring. 

As for having "1000 people" agreeing with me here on the forums, I can only think that this is hyperbole on your part. It defies logic to be taken any other way.

You mention "maturity". That's a rather low, off-topic ad hominem attack to my argument. It's the same as if I attacked your atrocious grammar skills. A moderator should be above such things.

I shall refrain from further contributions to this particular thread. It is obvious that no answers will be forthcoming.

Mar 28, 2015, 14:2103/28/15
11/05/14

Black Assassin said:

unfortunately i cant comment on individual tickets as i have no access to this area, most games have players that play multi accounts this is of course against the rules i don't know the ins and outs of how its done without detection but im sure every effort if a ticket is raised that a full investigation is done and if proved to be a multi the correct action is taken, remember it has to be proved without doubt as a mistaken ban cannot be undone and the player may have a lot of diamonds, think how it would be for you if accused of multi and you were banned but you lost your account on a mistake how would you feel.

these players have admitted in public chat that they have multi accounts, continued a convo from a different one of their accounts, some have the same name as their first account and the way most games check for multis is with IPs which only the game can access, the individual player cant, but short of proving they have the same IP address we have given plenty of evidence, such as an active account being occupied by a supposed ally, then when you free the occupied base the player who was occupied attacks you and then the occupier attacks you after he knows it is clear..

the people who have the multis don't expect plarium to enforce the rule for the most part so they don't hide it except for spying purposes, and when people don't expect plarium to enforce rules that is emphasized in the rules it turns a lot of people away from the game

Mar 28, 2015, 15:2503/28/15
08/02/14

@commander42 (28 March, 2015, 2:21 PM UTC):
So you've found proof...

Did you include this proof in your tickets?

Mar 29, 2015, 00:2103/29/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:09(edited)
11/05/14

fakeasnever said:

@commander42 (28 March, 2015, 2:21 PM UTC):
So you've found proof...

Did you include this proof in your tickets?

the ones I could yes, some of the stuff I didn't include they should be able to check themselves like mail between players or chat log when I give them the time and stuff to narrow down their search

Mar 29, 2015, 03:2003/29/15
08/02/14

@commander42 (29 March, 2015, 12:21 AM UTC):
You should probably include that stuff as well anyway...

They probably can't check private messages, and even if they could, they wouldn't have enough time to check every one of them.

Same goes for regional chat.

These 2 sources are probably the one of the easiest ways to catch multi-accounters.

If you need to know how to include this proof, use:

A: Lightshot (aka prntscr), or

B: (computer) prntscr, then paste into a document and link.

For A, I have no idea how to use it... But I'm sure there are enough tutorials   lol

For B, press prt sc, or something similar on your keyboard (for Windows), then go into a document and ctrl+V.

I find Google Docs works well for this type of stuff; create an account, create a drawing, paste, set link-sharing on, and share the link in your ticket.

Mar 30, 2015, 08:0403/30/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:44(edited)
11/05/14

Like i said before i cant comment on individual tickets  so ive learned from you guys there are ways of multi accounting how any body has the time to work more than one account is beyond me and maybe they have no life they will be caught and banned i don't think this thread warrants any more time Plarium will be aware of all this and I'm sure they will deal with each case on its own merit thank you for the open discussion

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.