All Categories

Bugfix 04.06 Check Out the New Features Now!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Apr 6, 2016, 15:5004/06/16
03/02/16

Update News!

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made the following important update:

- We added a Timer to the Daily Roll Call window. You will receive your Rewards once the given time has elapsed. Remember that days are defined by UTC time. Daily Rewards refresh every 24 hours at 00:00 UTC time.

- We added quick menus to the Combine (Statistics) and Logistics Exchange windows to make your in-game communication more efficient

- You are now able to activate multiple Boosts, Reward Packs, and Executive Point Items at once.

- Base loading has been optimized.

- We added a tooltip to the Unit Hiring window. Hover your mouse over a Unit to see how different game bonuses influence your Unit statistics.

- You now need fewer Tech Chips to upgrade your Combine's Technologies

Alright Commanders, that's enough chatter for now. Our intelligence services have detected signs of destructive activity nearby - most likely Zheng Shi. Prepare your troops!

END MESSAGE

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 6, 2016, 16:4704/06/16
05/28/15

great work on new updates especially the multi activation of boost executive points etc. also the lowering the tech requirements is great all in all great work thanks.

i have suggested awhile back a function where a CEO or Ops Officers can see how many troops is at the HQ from different members. maybe add a slot in statistics under defence like in the case of MC's as it will make managing HQ more easy, thanks 

again great work on updates.  please my post if u feel this function would be useful 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 7, 2016, 06:5104/07/16
09/17/15

Gamied said:

great work on new updates especially the multi activation of boost executive points etc. also the lowering the tech requirements is great all in all great work thanks.

i have suggested awhile back a function where a CEO or Ops Officers can see how many troops is at the HQ from different members. maybe add a slot in statistics under defence like in the case of MC's as it will make managing HQ more easy, thanks 

again great work on updates.  please my post if u feel this function would be useful 

Thank you. I have already passed your suggestion to our developers. Now we should wait for their consideration and for the results