New Item - Upgrade Designs! Upgrade Your Buildings to Even Higher Levels!

7 Replies
Jason Bullet
Administrator
6 April, 2016, 3:37 PM UTC

Put your Combat Engineers to Work!

SYNDICATE TOP SECRET MESSAGE

Commander!

The Syndicate has recently taken delivery of a new Resource – Upgrade Designs!

Now you can maximize your Base’s efficiency, gaining an advantage over your rivals in Zandia! Upgrade Designs can be used to upgrade a wide range of Buildings in your Base, increasing their bonuses and making them even more effective!

After your Buildings have been upgraded to a certain Level, Upgrade Designs can be used to improve them even further! Each new Level brings even greater bonuses!

You can purchase Upgrade Designs from the Black Market, within the “Upgrade Designs” section of the “Resources" tab.

Upgrade Designs can be used to upgrade:

- Oil Derricks

- Munitions Factories

- Landing Zones

- Field Kitchens

- Storage Depots

- Commandant's Office

- Bunker

- Sick Bay

- Logistics Exchange

- Loading Dock

- Maintenance Shop

- Arms Dealer

Check the “Info” tabs on each of the above buildings to see which bonuses you will receive with each Upgrade Level. With so many Buildings to upgrade, your Combat Engineers will have no excuse for idleness!

If you wish to upgrade the Commandant's Office past Level 20, you must first upgrade the required Buildings in your Base to the required Levels. Only then can you continue upgrading the Commandant's Office.

Develop your Base further and dominate Zandia!

END MESSAGE

SYNDICATE SECURE TRANSMISSION

Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages (with the exception of announcing the results of contests), review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team.
UTC +2:00
Falcon1313
6 April, 2016, 5:15 PM UTC
can the new upgrade green cards be won or gathered through combine rewards or ven in battle . orthey just another way to make us spend diamonds
UTC +0:00
Abu_Kasap
6 April, 2016, 5:55 PM UTC

Here we go again.

No, we cannot get them from anywere, except from BMarket. 

And, before start - just try to calculate how many diamonds u may need.

At TDomination a raw calculation for 2 lvl ups = 5x € 243,50 = € 1217,50

Have fun.

UTC +0:00
samb
17 April, 2016, 8:15 PM UTC

We can only see in the game the 'Upgrade Designs' requirement for the first of each upgrade. For example, 

Landing Zone - upgrade to level 21 costs 180 UDs

Oil Derek 21 => 120 UDs

Can you please tell us the UD cost for the remaining levels for each UD upgradable building?

For example, what's the landing zone UD upgrade cost for each of levels 22,23,24,25

What's the Oil Derek UD upgrade cost for each of levels 2,23,24,25

...

Thank you
UTC -5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
18 April, 2016, 12:16 PM UTC

samb said:


We can only see in the game the 'Upgrade Designs' requirement for the first of each upgrade. For example, 

Landing Zone - upgrade to level 21 costs 180 UDs

Oil Derek 21 => 120 UDs

Can you please tell us the UD cost for the remaining levels for each UD upgradable building?

For example, what's the landing zone UD upgrade cost for each of levels 22,23,24,25

What's the Oil Derek UD upgrade cost for each of levels 2,23,24,25

...

Thank you

Greetings.


Unfortunately, we cannot give you this information. But you can discover it within the game.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
samb
18 April, 2016, 7:00 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


samb said:


We can only see in the game the 'Upgrade Designs' requirement for the first of each upgrade. For example, 

Landing Zone - upgrade to level 21 costs 180 UDs

Oil Derek 21 => 120 UDs

Can you please tell us the UD cost for the remaining levels for each UD upgradable building?

For example, what's the landing zone UD upgrade cost for each of levels 22,23,24,25

What's the Oil Derek UD upgrade cost for each of levels 2,23,24,25

...

Thank you

Greetings.


Unfortunately, we cannot give you this information. But you can discover it within the game.

Do you comprehend how stupid this answer sounds?


I need to get my landing Zone to level 25 and asking you how much. I have my money in my hand trying to give it to you and you're refusing to take it?


Unfortunately, I cannot spend any moeny on your game until you provide that simple basic information.

UTC -5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 April, 2016, 2:07 PM UTC
samb said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


samb said:


We can only see in the game the 'Upgrade Designs' requirement for the first of each upgrade. For example, 

Landing Zone - upgrade to level 21 costs 180 UDs

Oil Derek 21 => 120 UDs

Can you please tell us the UD cost for the remaining levels for each UD upgradable building?

For example, what's the landing zone UD upgrade cost for each of levels 22,23,24,25

What's the Oil Derek UD upgrade cost for each of levels 2,23,24,25

...

Thank you

Greetings.


Unfortunately, we cannot give you this information. But you can discover it within the game.

Do you comprehend how stupid this answer sounds?


I need to get my landing Zone to level 25 and asking you how much. I have my money in my hand trying to give it to you and you're refusing to take it?


Unfortunately, I cannot spend any moeny on your game until you provide that simple basic information.

It has always been that way. You needed to upgrade it to level 19 to see the requirements for level 20. We have never disclosed such information, and we won't do it now.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Abu_Kasap
19 April, 2016, 3:33 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


It has always been that way. You needed to upgrade it to level 19 to see the requirements for level 20. We have never disclosed such information, and we won't do it now.

" If we do, you will not up even to lvl 21"


UTC +0:00
1719660 users registered; 42344 topics; 270230 posts; our newest member:shustov.sanya