Major Feature Update! Combine HQs! Construct It For Free Today!

15 Replies
Jason Bullet
Administrator
22 March, 2016, 6:42 PM UTC

Command Your Combine From A Single Location!

Commander!

Combine HQs have hit Zandia!

The fight to rule Zandia has never been easier, but it cannot be accomplished alone.

For your Combine to have a real chance of success, it must have one location from which to rule. To that end, the Syndicate has ordered massive Combine HQs to be constructed!

Combine HQs are special Buildings that bring together the forces of a Combine and strengthen the armies of its Members. You can protect and upgrade your own Combine HQ, or engage enemy HQs by attacking and downgrading them. This will greatly impact their Levels, and limit the bonuses they are able to receive.

Having a central HQ also allows your Combine to develop Technologies, which provide hugely profitable bonuses to all its Members.

ABOUT

Combine HQs have 21 levels (0-20). When first constructed, Combine HQs will be at Level 3, but can be downgraded to zero by rival Combines. The higher the Level of your Combine HQ, the greater the bonuses it is able to provide to your Combine Members.

Each upgrade Level grants you additional Dominance Points and increases the bonuses you are able to receive from your Technologies.

BATTLE MARKS

Battle Marks are required to Upgrade Combine HQs. They can be earned by either participating in certain Tournaments, or by purchasing them from the “Info” tab of your Combine HQ.

TECHNOLOGY

When you construct your Combine HQ, you also gain access to Combine Technology. The “Technology” section of your Combine HQ contains many Technologies. These provide statistical bonuses to the armies of ALL Members of that Combine.

Technologies are not affected by attacks, and cannot be downgraded. Once upgraded to a certain Level, they will never drop below that Level.

To upgrade a Technology, you must use Tech Chips.

Attention: Defense and Offense Technology Bonuses will not affect Xenomorphs and Predators!

TECH CHIPS

Tech Chips are a special Combine-only Resource that can be earned by participating in Combine Contracts and Tournaments, or by purchasing them with Diamonds when upgrading your Technologies.

HQ INTERACTIONS

Each Combine should work to downgrade other Combines’ HQs. Firstly, downgrading rival Combine HQs deprives them of much sought-after bonuses. Secondly, downgrading other Combines’ HQs is a key requirement for a Combine hoping to upgrade their own HQ.

To downgrade a rival HQ, your Combine must perform a successful attack on it.

If another Combine successfully attacks your HQ while an upgrade is NOT in progress, your HQ will be downgraded by one Level, and 50% of the Battle Marks spent on the upgrade to the lost Level will be returned to your Combine.

If another Combine manages to perform a successful attack on your HQ while it is being upgraded, the upgrade will fail, and your HQ will be downgraded by one Level. Your Combine will be reimbursed 75% of the Battle Marks spent on the attempted upgrade, as well as a further 50% of the Battle Marks spent on the upgrade to the lost Level.

Important: Combine HQs cannot be downgraded more than ONCE per day.

HQ MANAGEMENT (FOR COMBINE CEOs)

BUILDING YOUR HQ

Combine HQs can only be built on special HQ Sites, which can be found on the Map and scattered throughout Zandia.

Each Combine may build only ONE Combine HQ.

Only the Combine CEO is able to initially construct your Combine HQ.

To construct your Combine HQ, go to the Map. From there, click on the large icon in the bottom-left to open the "Locate HQ Sites" window, then click “Find HQ Sites”. The rest is simple: find an HQ Site of your choosing, then click "Place HQ".

RELOCATING YOUR HQ

HQ Relocators are special items that can be used to change an HQ’s location on the Map. Combine HQ Relocators can be acquired from the Black Market, within the “Special” tab.

IMPORTANT

Only Combine CEOs – and those Combine Members granted permission to do so – can:

Spend Battle Marks to upgrade their HQ. Upgrading your HQ takes time, but this process can be sped up with the use of Diamonds.

Use Combine HQ Relocators to relocate their Combine HQ to a new location of their choosing.

Use Tech Chips to Upgrade a Combine’s Technology.

Keep this information in mind, Commander. If you need further clarification or information, peruse the “Guide” section in-game.

Important: Only Combines that have been around for more than 7 days are able to create a Combine HQ.

If you are the CEO of your Combine, click on the “Build” button below to construct your Combine HQ immediately! Set your Combine on the path to success and profitability!

Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages (with the exception of announcing the results of contests), review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team.
UTC +2:00
Gamied
23 March, 2016, 10:32 PM UTC

the HQ feature is great so thanks, one question or u may call it a request. can u guys add feature in statistics which shows u the amount of troops ur members have in HQ like we have with regards to the MC's, thanks 


keep up the good work
Gamied
UTC +2:00
Gamied
23 March, 2016, 11:48 PM UTC
one other thing to consider is a method where the ceo or ops officers can send back certain troops to ur owners bases and hopefully straight to their bunkers, just a thought 
Gamied
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 March, 2016, 8:03 AM UTC
We will consider these ideas. This feature is quite new, so it will take some time to discover it and improve.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Flea Ridden Basterd
24 March, 2016, 11:33 AM UTC

I would also like to see how the technology bonus is calculated.

We have upgraded our ration consumption to -5% but we see very little change.

Compared with the huge difference the 2%  ramstein agreement makes, the HQ 5% does almost nothing, so it must be a very different kind of calculation.

We had some players spend 100's of dollars worth of diamonds but seeing what we got for it they feel cheated.

UTC +0:00
Ghostkiller
25 March, 2016, 1:43 PM UTC

i have a question, i understand battle marks can be aquired by either gaining it through tournaments or buy it with diamonds so my question is can it be aquired by attacking a rival combine hq and taking theirs or not.


also with regards to buying battle marks i would suggest allowing players to buy random amounts; eg i have 3k diamonds but are unable to buy battle marks for our combine as we need 4k diamonds worth of battle marks but if i were allowed to buy a random amount say 6k battle marks with my 3k diamonds and the a fellow member buy the rest then this would make it easier for smaller combines who dont have big coiners in their combine.

also it might be a good idea if plarium put some restrictions in place that will safe guard the newer smaller combines like for example a combine with a hq between lvl1-4 can only attack a hq of similar lvl and so on otherwise we will have the top combines constantly targeting smaller weaker combines, thanks 
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
25 March, 2016, 4:05 PM UTC
Ghostkiller said:

i have a question, i understand battle marks can be aquired by either gaining it through tournaments or buy it with diamonds so my question is can it be aquired by attacking a rival combine hq and taking theirs or not.


also with regards to buying battle marks i would suggest allowing players to buy random amounts; eg i have 3k diamonds but are unable to buy battle marks for our combine as we need 4k diamonds worth of battle marks but if i were allowed to buy a random amount say 6k battle marks with my 3k diamonds and the a fellow member buy the rest then this would make it easier for smaller combines who dont have big coiners in their combine.

also it might be a good idea if plarium put some restrictions in place that will safe guard the newer smaller combines like for example a combine with a hq between lvl1-4 can only attack a hq of similar lvl and so on otherwise we will have the top combines constantly targeting smaller weaker combines, thanks 
This is a new feature, so let's give it a chance. We need to gather more information before making any changes. So I suggest to wait a little, make conclusions, and then I will gladly accept your reasonable suggestions :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Ghostkiller
30 March, 2016, 1:02 AM UTC
hi guys i was wondering if anyone knows how many milestone levels there are for the HQ, i know lvl5 is one but are there any others like in stormfall i know there is level 5 which is a milestone level then level 8 so is that the case in soldiers inc also, thanks
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2016, 6:39 AM UTC
Ghostkiller said:

hi guys i was wondering if anyone knows how many milestone levels there are for the HQ, i know lvl5 is one but are there any others like in stormfall i know there is level 5 which is a milestone level then level 8 so is that the case in soldiers inc also, thanks
In Soldiers Inc it's only level 5.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Gamied
30 March, 2016, 9:43 PM UTC
thats to bad, i really think we need more milestone levels, just think u reach level 20 and some combine decide to downgrade your hq they can do so and all your efforts were for nothing, i feel more milestone levels would of helped the smaller combines and this would of benefited plarium just think also every combine used diamonds to buy battle marks and to boost the upgrade to level5 which means money in plarium's pocket but now only the top combines is upgrading as the rest dont want to run the risk of using diamonds and then being downgraded so in my view this is a bad move on plarium's part with regards to both the game play side and business side
Gamied
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
31 March, 2016, 7:53 AM UTC

Gamied said:


thats to bad, i really think we need more milestone levels, just think u reach level 20 and some combine decide to downgrade your hq they can do so and all your efforts were for nothing, i feel more milestone levels would of helped the smaller combines and this would of benefited plarium just think also every combine used diamonds to buy battle marks and to boost the upgrade to level5 which means money in plarium's pocket but now only the top combines is upgrading as the rest dont want to run the risk of using diamonds and then being downgraded so in my view this is a bad move on plarium's part with regards to both the game play side and business side

This is a new feature, so let's wait and give it a chance. Of course I will gather and pass your feedback to our developers. 

As for the situation with downgrading level 20, it will only be downgraded to level 19. So the efforts of the Combine won't be wasted.

Having a risk of being downgraded has several advantages:

1) Players won't be bored after upgrading to the top level. They will still have to earn Resources and defend their HQ.

2) There won't be a situation when a Combine which reached level 20 will downgrade all HQs to level 5, just for fun. They will still need some rivals with high-level HQ in case of being downgraded, because they will still need to fit certain requirements to upgrade HQ once again.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Flea Ridden Basterd
1 April, 2016, 5:06 PM UTC

Having an HQ at level 20, come on. It will never happen.

From level 7 to 8 you need to pay 14.400 diamonds.

The cost does increase with every level, and it has to be coughed up by 1 player.

I wonder what insane amount we need to pay to get that high.

How many will there be in the game with that kind of diamonds to spend or, even more important, willing to spend for the combine?

If all players could donate a little bit of diamonds then it would be done in a short time, but with this system? Never.


UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 April, 2016, 9:15 AM UTC
Flea Ridden Basterd said:

Having an HQ at level 20, come on. It will never happen.

From level 7 to 8 you need to pay 14.400 diamonds.

The cost does increase with every level, and it has to be coughed up by 1 player.

I wonder what insane amount we need to pay to get that high.

How many will there be in the game with that kind of diamonds to spend or, even more important, willing to spend for the combine?

If all players could donate a little bit of diamonds then it would be done in a short time, but with this system? Never.


It's not necessary to spend Diamonds to upgrade Combine HQ. Battle Marks can be earned in Tournaments. Of course it will take a lot of time to upgrade HQ to higher levels. but there's no need to rush.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Chaitanya
4 April, 2016, 9:42 AM UTC

How to get battle marks with out buying

please help me
GSCHAITANYA
UTC +5:00
Flea Ridden Basterd
4 April, 2016, 8:32 PM UTC
i have not yet seen any tournament where they could be won
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 April, 2016, 8:16 AM UTC
Please be patient. the Tournaments with Battle Marks will be rare, but they will start soon.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1665190 users registered; 34056 topics; 253311 posts; our newest member:carl