All Categories

Special Alien Vs Predator Crossover Starts Today!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
John BlackCharacter
Nov 10, 2015, 14:5911/10/15
01/13/15

Limited-Time-Only Campaign! New Units, Resources, Missions!

SYNDICATE RESTRICTED TRANSMISSION

SPECIAL LIMITED-TIME-ONLY ALIEN VS PREDATOR EVENT BEGINS TODAY

Commander! I’m pleased to announce the Syndicate’s new partnership with a British-American pioneer in robotics and biotechnology - the Weyland Corporation. They’re a relatively new player on the Zandian battlefield, but during their rare metal mining operations, they made a discovery that - well, you’ll have to see it for yourself to believe it. Worlds are colliding, Commander, and we’re right in the middle of it.

This is the start of a 90 day campaign, and we’ve got a lot to accomplish in that time. There are going to be some amazing new Units, missions and items available to you. My colleague and I will walk you through it in a new Tutorial. If you’ve got your Base set up, you’ll be hearing from me very soon!

These changes are not permanent. The game will go back to its regular form at the end of this special time-limited event.

END TRANSMISSION

SYNDICATE RESTRICTED TRANSMISSION

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 17, 2015, 03:1611/17/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:55(edited)
11/05/14

This are good news indded, but also had a dark side and the reason i say that is because this event is limited and once it finish the time the units that us the users clonate that will stay with us and weyland labs will be dismounted, it is necesary do this, why we can't keep our weyland labs or better the units on the black market in exchange of daimonds like the legendary units. Also it was a matter of time for something like this happend it was a good desition signned a contract with 20 century fox

hopefully this will not be the last time that us see a campain like these
Nov 18, 2015, 09:3911/18/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:48(edited)
11/05/14

Plarium is attempting to collaborate with other big franchises and provide a new/unique game for the players. I believe Plarium may have more in the future (however I cant say for certain). This is a learning experience for them and a break from the normal game which most people play so in a way it is a win win.