Choose A Hero To Lead Your Forces!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
John BlackCharacter
Oct 31, 2018, 15:1810/31/18
01/13/15

New Feature - Choose A Hero To Lead Your Forces!

Equip Your Hero With Powerful Gear!

Commanders!

The Syndicate has approved the usage of Heroes to command your forces in battle.

Your Hero is your greatest weapon in the fight against ZHG. Equipping your Hero with Gear will grant your Units special bonuses that will enhance their statistics during battle. There are different Heroes to choose from, but each Commander may have only one Hero.

If you have not yet selected your Hero, you can do so now by clicking the Hero icon in the top-right corner of your screen. If you are hesitant about which Hero to choose, do not worry - your Hero can be changed at a later time using a Hero Selector Item. You can also change the name of your Hero whenever you like.

Hero Gear received from battles is kept in your Inventory. Each piece of Gear has distinct qualities and improves the statistics of certain Offensive or Defensive Units. There are four rarities of Gear: Common, Uncommon, Rare, and Legendary. You’ll receive Gear as spoils of war when battling ZHG forces at Locations. Certain Gear comes locked in Crates, for which you will require the appropriate Key Card to open. Key Cards can sometimes be recovered in battle, but should you be in need of a particular Key Card, you can get it at any time by visiting the Black Market. You can also upgrade your Hero’s Gear by selling surplus Gear for Credits. Credits can then be used to upgrade other pieces of Gear. However, bear in mind that once sold, an Item cannot be returned – so think carefully before selling.

A limited amount of Gear can be stored in your Hero’s Inventory, although it is possible to unlock additional Gear Slots using Diamonds. This will allow you to store more Gear. Once all of the Slots have been filled, you must either sell Gear for Credits, or remove some in order to free up space. Once your Inventory is full, any Gear you collect will automatically be sent to the Temporary Inventory. Items in the Temporary Inventory will be stored for 2 days, after which time they will be destroyed unless you move them to your Inventory OR equip your Hero with them. NOTE: If both your Inventories are full when new Gear from battles is received, the newest Items will replace the oldest ones in your Temporary Inventory.

Now that you have all the information, it’s time to get to work. Start developing your Hero today.

END MESSAGE

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 31, 2018, 17:1310/31/18
02/22/15
buffonata di carnvale
Nov 1, 2018, 04:1211/01/18
01/12/17

hello , in a game, there are heros, in that game we can capture heros and put them in prison...

can you put that also? a prison??
Nov 1, 2018, 05:3011/01/18
07/31/15

Introduce the chance to throw the Hero Gear (not just sell them!).

Every day I run 60 ZHG locations and I have already been invaded by dozens of these Gear in my inventory (and temporary inventory too!), As a Gear is released for every ZHG Location completed!

For today, in my program I have again further 60 ZHG Locations to run (as every day!) ... and I do not know how to handle them, since to sell each one of them it takes even 1h and even 3h in some cases!

My most important Gears are lost, because there is no more space and I can not replace them in time with other Gears in the "final inventory".

Alternatively it would be much better to receive a Gear only after several ZHG Locations have been shot down (such as the Bank payment, which gives you units after having destroyed several ZHG units) ...

So do not give us a Gear every time you destroy a ZHG Location, but 1 Gear in relation to the amount of ZHG units destroyed! (regardless of how many ZHG Locations you need to break down to achieve this result).

Nov 1, 2018, 06:1111/01/18
07/31/15

moreover, it would be appropriate to remove the face of the hero from each battle report.

It seems that this small marginal aspect of the game is more important than the identity of the player himself (the avatar of the hero totally eclipses the avatar of the player, which seems secondary to it).

why was it put everywhere?

Nov 1, 2018, 15:1311/01/18
02/29/16

Hello, Red-Terror!

I will forward both of your feedbacks to devs.

As for deleting Gears, in the future, devs plan to add Item that will allow you to sell Gears instantly.
Nov 2, 2018, 03:4911/02/18
07/31/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello, Red-Terror!

I will forward both of your feedbacks to devs.

As for deleting Gears, in the future, devs plan to add Item that will allow you to sell Gears instantly.

I will not spend diamonds or accelerators to get rid of the junk!

the right thing to do is set the Gears release connected with the bank payment, and not connect it with every single ZHG location shot down.

Also because so far I have received only poor Gears (of level 1), so the hero's mechanism is set up in such a way that it is incompatible with my personal style and method of playing and facing the ZHG Locations.

You are ruining my game.

between October 31 and yesterday, I received 120 junk Gears, and today another 60 Gears await me ...

at the end of the month I will have got 1800 junk Gears ....

What the hell do I do with all these useless Gears of lev.1 ?

You have to study a method that allows players to play the ZHG Locations as they want (according to their style of play), without this precluding them from accessing certain features of the game (as well as the Cobra base) and disadvantaging them so much compared to the other players, who decide to face the ZHGs as they think they are more appropriate to do.

You are forcing players to play ZHG Locations in the way you pretend they are made, without respecting the different approaches each one could have towards them.

Nov 2, 2018, 07:4211/02/18
07/31/15

Where are my Gears of lev. II, lev. III and Lev. IV ???

and the respective Key Cards too ?!

I get 60 junk Gears per day ... all useless !!

I prefer that you give me only 1 a week (but level IV).

For which reason I have to be penalized in this way only because I have chosen to approach the ZHG Locations differently from the others.

For what reason all the new updates of the game of the last period revolve around the ZHG Locations and you want to force me to perform them as you want?

I can not play as I want.

you are totally disrupting my game and I remain cut off from it, just because I had a different way of approaching the ZHG Locations!

Nov 2, 2018, 15:0111/02/18
02/29/16

Red-Terror, the higher level of locations you're playing, the higher is the chance to get good Gears.

If you see you win Gears you don't need, just start selling them at once. 

Nov 2, 2018, 18:0711/02/18
07/31/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Red-Terror, the higher level of locations you're playing, the higher is the chance to get good Gears.

This is precisely what I am contesting: this is wrong !!!

You are forcing me to run high-level ZHG Locations, to be like other players in other aspects of the game that have nothing to do with ZHG Locations; on the contrary, I am not going to raise the level currently achieved in my ZHG Locations (I like it this way) .... but this does not mean that all the other aspects of my game must also be compromised!

in fact, here we have "damages over other damages", all against me!

You have set all the other events of the game (tournaments, priority daily missions, etc.) so that they also give me prizes that are not compatible with my choice of game!

So it is a chain reaction of uselessness to which I am subjected, which invests all aspects of my game and does not allow me to continue in my choices.

It would make sense that if a player in his game can not receive "Class 4 Gears", then, in this case, also all other events must not include rewards of this magnitude (or request the execution of tasks that include such unreachable / locked items at the current stage of account development).

The same thing applies to the discount on Referrals (on the black market):

since the COBRA base has appeared in the game, an old daily discount (previously removed from my account) is come back: I continue to receive daily discounts for the purchase of Referrals with diamonds, but this is ridiculous since I could not unlock the COBRA base in my account (for the same reason I am now being penalized with the Hero!), therefore there are no Referrals to buy in my Black Market (since I have already got all the "ordinary" ones), but the game still gives me daily discounts on something that is not present in my game (because the game takes into consideration the new COBRA Referrals, but they are not unlocked in my account, so the Referrals page of my Black Market is completely empty!).

So... all this to make you realize that You have to organize the game in a logical way, so that if one aspect of the game is not active in a player's account, then to that account should not be offered discounts, equipment or prizes belonging to that inactive part of the game !

Until a few months ago I could play ZHG locations as I liked, and this did not mean that I was lagging behind others or that I was penalized in any other way (in other aspects of the game) than the other players (ZHG Locations were just one of the many aspects of the game, a "minigame" in its own right, which did not damage the rest of the game if it was ignored) ... now you have implemented a series of changes in Soldiers Inc (COBRA Base, Hero, etc .), so that all these new functions of the game are linked inextricably with the ZHG Locations (depend on them!) thus forcing the player to have to make a choice that he does not want to do ... otherwise he remains cut off from the game and from tournaments he will still receive items that he can not use (because they are part of a non-active part of his account!).

Does this seem logical to you ?!

it's absolutely unfair all this !!

You have ruined the whole game and you are forcing players to play the only way you want them to play (otherwise, if you do not play in that only possible way imposed by you, complications, incompatibilities, useless prizes and large parts of the game remain inaccessible, making you inferior and by far disadvantaged compared to others).

Originally, the game was not set this way ...

As things stood before, if you omitted the ZHG Locations from your gaming activity, this did not affect the rest of the game (irreparably compromising your ability to compete with others).

Assign the Gears with another criterion, which is not related to the level of the ZHG Locations that you break down.
Just as it is necessary to reduce the quantity of Gears released (currently: 1 for each Locations = 60 per day), in favor of a better quality of them, perhaps releasing them only after several knocked down ZHG Locations, if they are of low level (and not 1 Gears for each Location knocked down).

Not all players have chosen to reach dizzying levels of ZHG (up to Lev. 100, 150, 200+) so you must take this into account.

Nov 3, 2018, 14:4611/03/18
05/12/14
I have ops task to upgrade class 2 gear - but how do I know what class an item is as it does not tell you?  Also would be nice to have option to sell or delete items.  You cant delete.
Nov 4, 2018, 10:3711/04/18
01/17/15
Red-Terror ha detto:

Dove sono i miei Gears di lev. II, lev. III e Lev. IV ???

e le rispettive Key Cards ?!

Ottengo 60 Gears spazzatura al giorno ... tutto inutile !!

Preferisco che tu mi dia solo 1 a settimana (ma livello IV).

Per quale ragione devo essere penalizzato in questo modo solo perché ho scelto di avvicinarmi alle ZHG Locations in modo diverso dagli altri.

Per quale motivo tutti i nuovi aggiornamenti del gioco dell'ultimo periodo ruotano intorno alle posizioni ZHG e vuoi costringermi a eseguirli come vuoi?

Non posso giocare come voglio.

stai completamente sconvolgendo il mio gioco e rimango tagliato fuori da esso, solo perché avevo un modo diverso di approcciare le ZHG Locations!

Nov 4, 2018, 10:4211/04/18
Nov 14, 2018, 10:56(edited)
01/17/15

instead of far away the low-level posts as you always do - that you still do not have to overcome the 40th mission. make the higher posts like a true brave commander. greens that then receive higher levels of items.

Instead of always complaining, spend a few euros and support the game like everyone else does. Free games, and do you complain ???

if you do not want to spend, do not complain as you always do for anything. Since you're playing just for yourself. -

LEAVE the programmers to make their journey. if you are not up to date change game. Plarium will not lose anything.

invece di lontano le postazioni di basso livello come fai sempre --- che ancora non devi superare la missione 40. fai le postazioni piu' alte come un vero comandante coraggioso. verdi che allora ricevi livelli piu' alti di articoli.

Invece di lamentarti sempre , spendi qualche euro e sostieni il gioco come fanno tutti. Giochi gratis ,e ti lamenti ???

se non vuoi spendere non lamentarti come fai sempre per qualsiasi cosa. Visto che giochi solo per te' stesso. - 

LASCIA che i programmatori facciano il loro percorso. se non sei all'altezza cambia gioco. Plarium non perdera' nulla.

Nov 4, 2018, 10:4911/04/18
01/17/15
Red-Terror ha detto:

Alina Phoenix ha detto:

Red-Terror, il livello più alto dei luoghi in cui stai giocando, maggiore è la possibilità di ottenere buoni Gears.

Questo è esattamente ciò che sto contestando: questo è sbagliato !!!

Mi stai costringendo a gestire posizioni ZHG di alto livello, per essere come gli altri giocatori in altri aspetti del gioco che non hanno nulla a che fare con ZHG Locations; al contrario, non alzerò il livello attualmente raggiunto nelle mie posizioni ZHG (mi piace così) .... ma questo non significa che anche tutti gli altri aspetti del mio gioco debbano essere compromessi!

infatti, qui abbiamo "danni su altri danni", tutti contro di me!

Hai impostato tutti gli altri eventi del gioco (tornei, missioni quotidiane prioritarie, ecc.) In modo che mi diano anche premi non compatibili con la mia scelta di gioco!

Quindi è una reazione a catena di inutilità a cui sono sottoposto, che investe tutti gli aspetti del mio gioco e non mi permette di continuare nelle mie scelte.

Avrebbe senso che se un giocatore nel suo gioco non può ricevere "Classe 4 Gears", quindi, in questo caso, anche tutti gli altri eventi non devono includere premi di questa grandezza (o richiedere l'esecuzione di compiti che includono tale irraggiungibile / bloccato articoli nella fase attuale dello sviluppo dell'account ).

La stessa cosa vale per lo sconto sui Referral (sul mercato nero):

da quando la base COBRA è apparsa nel gioco, un vecchio sconto giornaliero (precedentemente rimosso dal mio account) è tornato: continuo a ricevere sconti giornalieri per l'acquisto di Referral con diamanti, ma questo è ridicolo dato che non ho potuto sbloccare il COBRA base nel mio account (per lo stesso motivo per cui ora sono penalizzato con Hero!), quindi non ci sono Referral da comprare nel mio Black Market (dato che ho già avuto tutti quelli "ordinari"), ma il gioco continua a dare io sconto giornaliero su qualcosa che non è presente nel mio gioco (perché il gioco prende in considerazione i nuovi Referral COBRA, ma non sono sbloccati nel mio account, quindi la pagina Referrals del mio Black Market è completamente vuota!).

Quindi ... tutto questo per farti capire che devi organizzare il gioco in modo logico, in modo che se un aspetto del gioco non è attivo nel conto di un giocatore, allora a quell'account non dovrebbero essere offerti sconti, attrezzature o premi appartenenti a quella parte inattiva del gioco !

Fino a qualche mese fa potevo giocare nei luoghi ZHG come volevo, e questo non significava che ero indietro rispetto agli altri o che ero penalizzato in qualsiasi altro modo (in altri aspetti del gioco) rispetto agli altri giocatori ( ZHG Locations erano solo uno dei tanti aspetti del gioco, un "minigioco" a sé stante, che non ha danneggiato il resto del gioco se fosse stato ignorato ) ... ora hai implementato una serie di cambiamenti in Soldiers Inc (Base COBRA , Hero, ecc.), In modo che tutte queste nuove funzioni del gioco siano collegate in modo inestricabile con le posizioni ZHG (dipende da loro!) Costringendo così il giocatore a dover fare una scelta che non vuole fare ... altrimenti rimane escluso dal gioco e dai tornei riceverà ancora oggetti che non può usare ( perché fanno parte di una parte non attiva del suo account! ).

Ti sembra logico ?!

è assolutamente ingiusto tutto questo !!

Hai rovinato l'intero gioco e stai costringendo i giocatori a giocare nell'unico modo in cui vuoi che giochino (altrimenti, se non giochi in quel solo modo possibile imposto da te, complicazioni, incompatibilità, premi inutili e grandi parti del gioco rimangono inaccessibili, rendendoti inferiori e di gran lunga svantaggiati rispetto agli altri).

In origine, il gioco non era impostato in questo modo ...

Per come stavano le cose prima, se hai omesso le ZHG Locations dalla tua attività di gioco, ciò non ha influito sul resto del gioco (compromettendo irrimediabilmente la tua capacità di competere con gli altri).

Assegna gli ingranaggi con un altro criterio, che non è correlato al livello delle posizioni ZHG che hai abbattuto.
Proprio come è necessario ridurre la quantità di Gears rilasciati (attualmente: 1 per ogni posizione = 60 al giorno), in favore di una migliore qualità di essi, forse rilasciandoli solo dopo diverse posizioni ZHG abbattute, se sono di bassa qualità livello (e non 1 Gears per ogni posizione abbattuta).

Non tutti i giocatori hanno scelto di raggiungere livelli vertiginosi di ZHG (fino a 100, 150, 200+), quindi è necessario tenerne conto.

Nov 4, 2018, 10:5011/04/18
Nov 14, 2018, 10:57(edited)
01/17/15

You must follow the game, SO BECOME A STRONG AND TEMPORARY COMMANDER. If you stay hidden in the shadows and do not spend 1 euro for your improvement, you can not complain. you have chosen not to spend and remain a mediocre commander. It's your choice. you can not oblige Plarium to modify the game, according to your needs. The game is fine like that. indeed, it will increase the level in the future, given that the developers have decided to adapt SOLDIER INC, on the SOLDIER MOBILE WARFARE system. You have to be more modest to look around and change games, this is not for you.

Devi seguire il gioco, COSI' DIVENTERAI UN COMANDANTE FORTE E TEMIBILE. Se rimani nascosto nell'ombra e non spendi 1 euro per il tuo miglioramnento , non puoi lamentarti. hai scelto di non spendere e rimanere un comandante mediocre. E' una scelta tua. non puoi obbligare Plarium a modificare il gico, in base alle tue esigenze. Il gioc va bene cosi. anzi Aumentera di livello in futuro, visto che i sviluppatori hanno deciso di adeguare SOLDIER INC , sul sitema di SOLDIER MOBILE WARFARE . Devi essere piu' modesto guardarti attorno e cambiare gioco, questo non fa ' per te.

Nov 5, 2018, 06:5611/05/18
01/17/15
Red-Terror ha detto:

Alina Phoenix ha detto:

Ciao, Red-Terror!

Inoltrerò entrambi i tuoi feedback agli sviluppatori.

Per quanto riguarda l'eliminazione di Gears, in futuro, gli sviluppatori pianificano di aggiungere Item che ti consenta di vendere Gears all'istante.

Non spenderò diamanti o acceleratori per sbarazzarsi della spazzatura!

la cosa giusta da fare è impostare la release di Gears connessa con il pagamento bancario e non collegarla con ogni singola posizione ZHG abbattuta.

Anche perché fino ad ora ho ricevuto solo poveri Gears (di livello 1), quindi il meccanismo dell'eroe è impostato in modo tale da renderlo incompatibile con il mio stile personale e il modo di giocare e affrontare le ZHG Locations.

Stai rovinando il mio gioco.

tra il 31 ottobre e ieri ho ricevuto 120 Junk Gears e oggi mi aspettano altri 60 Gears ...

alla fine del mese avrò 1800 Ingranaggi spazzatura ....

Che diavolo faccio con tutti questi inutili Gears di lev.1?

Devi studiare un metodo che permetta ai giocatori di giocare le posizioni ZHG come vogliono (in base al loro stile di gioco), senza che ciò impedisca loro di accedere a certe caratteristiche del gioco (come pure la base Cobra) e di svantaggiarle così tanto rispetto agli altri giocatori, che decidono di affrontare gli ZHG perché pensano che siano più appropriati da fare.

Stai costringendo i giocatori a giocare a ZHG Locations nel modo in cui fingi di essere fatto, senza rispettare i diversi approcci che ognuno potrebbe avere nei loro confronti.

Nov 5, 2018, 07:0011/05/18
Nov 14, 2018, 10:58(edited)
01/17/15

E' semplice RED TERRO. cio che facevi prima lo fai ancora.   cioe' non te ne fai di nulla. tanto averli e non averli per te' non cambia nulla. Il tuo stile di gioco rimane impostato su principiante percio' l'eroe tuo non crescera' oltre il livello 1, proprio come le tue postazioni  zhg  , massimo livello 40.

percio' non  ti lamentare,avere 1800 GEARS e non averli per te' non cambia nulla. 

sei troppo problematico e  non contribuisci al mantenimanto del gioco.

Di sicuro per chi segue il gioco  ,  1800 GERAS al mese sa di cosa farne uso. 

It's simple RED TERRO. what you did before you do it again. that is, you do not do anything about it. so having them and not having them for you does not change anything. Your style of play remains set to beginner so your hero will not grow beyond level 1, just like your zhg positions, maximum level 40.

so do not complain, get 1800 GEARS and do not have them for you. Nothing changes.

you are too problematic and do not contribute to the maintenance of the game.

Certainly for those who follow the game, 1800 GERAS a month knows what to do with it.

Nov 5, 2018, 08:4511/05/18
07/23/14
Hey There, could the developers possibly make the gears for the hero anything like the armory where the decision for deleting or selling can be made by the player.  I often get duplicates and waiting 7 minutes for a gear to be sold is becoming a bit tedious, maybe even cutting the selling time by 50% so that the waiting period is not so long.   Or even a suggested in previous comments, like to the armory, upgrades or "assists" (whatever you would like to call it) every few locations destroyed.
Nov 14, 2018, 10:5011/14/18
02/29/16

twilcox said:

I have ops task to upgrade class 2 gear - but how do I know what class an item is as it does not tell you?  Also would be nice to have option to sell or delete items.  You cant delete.

Hello!

Just click on the Gear and you will see its Class: https://www.screencast.com/t/yn1gALiTLULm

In the same window, you will have an option to sell it.

Nov 14, 2018, 10:5911/14/18
02/29/16

Little Nicky said:

Hey There, could the developers possibly make the gears for the hero anything like the armory where the decision for deleting or selling can be made by the player.  I often get duplicates and waiting 7 minutes for a gear to be sold is becoming a bit tedious, maybe even cutting the selling time by 50% so that the waiting period is not so long.   Or even a suggested in previous comments, like to the armory, upgrades or "assists" (whatever you would like to call it) every few locations destroyed.

Hello!

But you already have an opportunity to choose what Gears you want to sell.

As for speed up for selling, you can use Boosts for it. Plus, in the future devs plan to add Items that will allow an instant break of the Gears.

Nov 15, 2018, 11:3311/15/18
07/25/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

Just click on the Gear and you will see its Class: https://www.screencast.com/t/yn1gALiTLULm

In the same window, you will have an option to sell it.

Hey there, inside the inventory when i click on an item it does not show me the class level. However, it will only display the class level after i equip an item. So i always have to switch items to see their class lvls which is kind of annoying.

http://prntscr.com/lio3rv