Precise and Random Relocators!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
John BlackCharacter
Sep 18, 2015, 14:3409/18/15
01/13/15

New Feature: Precise & Random Relocators!

Relocate your Base to New Coordinates! Gain the Strategic Advantage!

Commanders!

Have you lost the tactical advantage? Would you like to move your base of operations closer to Mining Complexes or Associates? If so, then you're in luck!

From now on, you can relocate your Base to a new location on the Map by using Relocators. On the Map, you will see new places called Vacant Lots. These are designated locations to which you can move your Base. When a Base is relocated, it will leave behind a Vacant Lot. Vacant Lots cannot be raided, occupied, reconned, etc.

Relocators are special items that are used to change the location of a Base. There are 2 types of Relocators:

1. A Random Relocator can be used to relocate a Base to a RANDOM Vacant Lot.

2. A Precise Relocator can be used to relocate a Base to a specific Vacant Lot.

After relocating your Base, you will need to wait about 5 minutes before you may use another Relocator.

BE ADVISED: Once you relocate your Base, you CANNOT move it back to its precious coordinates.

These new Items are now available in Special Offer Packages!

Invest in a Relocator today! Expand your horizons and improve your Base’s strategic value!

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 24, 2015, 06:0409/24/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:42(edited)
11/05/14
I think you should be able to buy a relocate everyday because in that way this game make money and the players get to move there base faster its a win , win thing everyone happy but at a right price like 5 , 10 no higher
John BlackCharacter
Sep 24, 2015, 08:5609/24/15
01/13/15

Commander, let's be patient and just wait ;) 

Who knows what will happen in the future.

Sep 26, 2015, 13:1409/26/15
05/28/15
i understand that the relocator it's still early in the works but i think it should be able to win it also through competing in challenges so the players that can't buy it can also still benefit from it so there is a balance between them and those who spend money 
John BlackCharacter
Sep 28, 2015, 09:4009/28/15
01/13/15

Your offer sounds interesting, Commander.

I will pass it to the corresponding department for further consideration.

Thank you, Soldier!

Sep 30, 2015, 23:0309/30/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:39(edited)
11/05/14

I have helped the installation engineering group at Adobe resolve some their issues with documentation that resolved thousands of software issues. Coming from that background I am having difficulty with the lack of documentation of SI. The most recent being the nebulous: "These new Items are now available in Special Offer Packages!  Invest in a Relocator today! Expand your horizons and improve your Base’s strategic value!"

How does this explain where and how do you obtain them as I have talked to multiple users who all want to know? The problem with developers sometimes is that there can be a vast disconnect between their understanding of features and the average user. This creates holes in documentation due to assumptions of what is defined as common knowledge.

See: http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/10-things/10-things-you-can-do-to-create-better-documentation/

Please consider better documentation especially regarding recent changes in your product.

As a test case: Explain in detail where and how does a player obtain Relocators?

John BlackCharacter
Oct 1, 2015, 09:0510/01/15
Oct 1, 2015, 09:05(edited)
01/13/15

Thank you for your advices, Commander. I really appreciate the offers of players.

By the way, everything is clear, as I see.  

Relocators are now available in Special Offer Packages.

So, please wait for the appearance of offer.

Oct 1, 2015, 17:1410/01/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:05(edited)
11/05/14
I am curious as to why I have not seen relocators in any special offer packages beyond the first couple of days? Also, things of this nature should NEVER only be offered in packages which require purchasing diamonds - it creates an  even larger imbalance in the game than already exists. Developers need to get off this kick of requiring people to have to spend money to really advance In these games.
Oct 3, 2015, 10:5710/03/15
08/10/14
I was reading about the relocation of basis.  How do I get a relocator.  Where do they come from.  Do I have to fight for them or do I get rewarded with them.  If rewarded what must I do to get the reward.  Thanks Tron 
Oct 5, 2015, 13:2210/05/15
03/25/15
Tron said:

I was reading about the relocation of basis.  How do I get a relocator.  Where do they come from.  Do I have to fight for them or do I get rewarded with them.  If rewarded what must I do to get the reward.  Thanks Tron 
Tron...Relocators are only available as bonus feature to Diamond packages,,,In the near future, relocators will be offered for sale with Diamonds in the Black Market...Please be patient,they will be available soon!
John BlackCharacter
Oct 6, 2015, 09:3810/06/15
01/13/15

RobertShatz said:

Tron said:

Tron...Relocators are only available as bonus feature to Diamond packages,,,In the near future, relocators will be offered for sale with Diamonds in the Black Market...Please be patient,they will be available soon!

Well, who knows  

Maybe Relocators will appear in Black Market or maybe not.

Let's wait! Only this way we can know the right answer.

Oct 22, 2015, 04:4010/22/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:39(edited)
11/05/14

حلووو

Oct 31, 2015, 22:3610/31/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:07(edited)
11/05/14
John Black said:

New Feature: Precise & Random Relocators!

Relocate your Base to New Coordinates! Gain the Strategic Advantage!

Commanders!

Have you lost the tactical advantage? Would you like to move your base of operations closer to Mining Complexes or Associates? If so, then you're in luck!

From now on, you can relocate your Base to a new location on the Map by using Relocators. On the Map, you will see new places called Vacant Lots. These are designated locations to which you can move your Base. When a Base is relocated, it will leave behind a Vacant Lot. Vacant Lots cannot be raided, occupied, reconned, etc.

Relocators are special items that are used to change the location of a Base. There are 2 types of Relocators:

1. A Random Relocator can be used to relocate a Base to a RANDOM Vacant Lot.

2. A Precise Relocator can be used to relocate a Base to a specific Vacant Lot.

After relocating your Base, you will need to wait about 5 minutes before you may use another Relocator.

BE ADVISED: Once you relocate your Base, you CANNOT move it back to its precious coordinates.

These new Items are now available in Special Offer Packages!

Invest in a Relocator today! Expand your horizons and improve your Base’s strategic value!

Nov 2, 2015, 23:3611/02/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:07(edited)
11/05/14
it would be extremely nice to get move bases but i get paid very rarely and when i do it will go between two of my most favorite games this and war thunder but i never have enough to move bases because I'm to worried about defenses and i wasted about $15.00 because one i got some troops and defenses i didn't even have time to move because i was raided by a lvl 68 and i understand how stressful this game can be but when you work so much and rarely have money you can do what ever with after you have done all of the essentials. any way my point being is people should really be able to earn a new location or move once for free. i understand this game needs to make money so i wont stress to much about it.