All Categories

Is there any way I can expire that debt from the zhg bank?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Sep 12, 2017, 14:0409/12/17
09/28/15

gane 16000 firesdrakes en zhg y los perdí casi todos en un repositorio.

por ello tardare mucho en pagar eso al banco zhg  para volver a tener un premio grande.

¿existe forma de que me caduque esa deuda del banco zhg?

win 16000 firesdrakes in zhg and I lost them almost all in a repository. so it will take a long time to pay that to the zhg bank to get back a big prize. Is there any way I can expire that debt from the zhg bank?

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 13, 2017, 00:3209/13/17
08/12/14
reysilas said:

por ello tardare mucho en pagar eso al banco zhg  para volver a tener un premio grande.

win 16000 firesdrakes in zhg and I lost them almost all in a repository. so it will take a long time to pay that to the zhg bank to get back a big prize. Is there any way I can expire that debt from the zhg bank?

From what I've seen, no. Well, that's USUALLY no. There are times where Plarium has updated the game and caused a bug that effectively resets a player's bank values, but this is exceedingly rare and affects very few players when it does happen. Other than this, you have to slowly pay it back.
Sep 19, 2017, 13:4709/19/17
02/29/16
reysilas said:

Hello! Could you please translate your question as it is an English speaking forum?