Attacks

3 Replies
pfajardo
28 January, 2017, 12:25 AM UTC

Attacks   mater on your level so les say your level is 6 you want to attack someone  whos 45 you can't attack then.

UTC +8:00
RobertShatz
28 January, 2017, 1:37 AM UTC
pfajardo said:

Attacks   mater on your level so les say your level is 6 you want to attack someone  whos 45 you can't attack then.

Sir,,,Soldiers is a War based Strategy game...I can not see very good strategy in attacking someone that is 39 levels higher than you..For one thing a level 45 will have a much more developed base and a Bunker that holds much more advanced units than you are able to build..But can you attack them?..after your initial protection is over..You can hit who you wish..but let me warn you of 1 thing..If a level 6 was to attack me , I would occuppy his base and never let him go..So ..be fore warned..There is always someone stronger than you..The key is in knowing who is the weaker
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
pfajardo
30 January, 2017, 4:17 AM UTC
but sil  it mathers
UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 January, 2017, 4:25 PM UTC
Could you please attach a screenshot of the error?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1719087 users registered; 42122 topics; 269811 posts; our newest member:mybah3