Why does the game not allow rank order

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Aug 28, 2016, 05:4408/28/16
08/28/16

hello,,,

hoping someone can help me,,, when i promote a player to Operations officer it puts them in an unknown position within the ops officer order.  for example,,, the new promotion may supersede my 3rd rank position with the new player that is promoted to ops officer,,, i would think that a new promotion would be added to the bottom of the ops officer ranking instead of the 4th or 6th position... is there a way to adjust the ranking order within a ranking bracket??

thanks,

Andrew

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 28, 2016, 23:5708/28/16
03/25/15
adwmrr said:

hello,,,

hoping someone can help me,,, when i promote a player to Operations officer it puts them in an unknown position within the ops officer order.  for example,,, the new promotion may supersede my 3rd rank position with the new player that is promoted to ops officer,,, i would think that a new promotion would be added to the bottom of the ops officer ranking instead of the 4th or 6th position... is there a way to adjust the ranking order within a ranking bracket??

thanks,

Andrew

Commander...As far as I know there is no way to organize players within the ranks..However there are some ways to identify your Second in Command..You can allow your SIC to change the Diplomatic status of your Combine while denying other Ops that ability...Or your SIC can alter his base name to that of your Combine's name with SIC immediately following that name. This can also be used to identify your Diplomatic officer...ETC
Nov 25, 2019, 07:5811/25/19
01/17/15

i am the Direwolves Conflict Officer... dose that make me A "CO" ? :)

or would i be considered an ETC as well because i handle the diplomatic crap between us and the Pared combine?