Tactical: Take Advantage in a base Under Siege

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 16, 2016, 13:0005/16/16
04/21/14

SEIZE THE BENEFITS OF BEING UNDER SIEGE

This short article NOT is a step to step guide, simply expressed some considerations about good advices for those who are completely inexperienced in this online game. Some basic considerations:

A) THIS (Soldiers Inc) online social game is one of the most, if not the most challenging games in the internet universe. So, you do not absolutely expect to have an easy life in this online game.

B) THIS (Soldiers Inc) online social game is a REAL WAR Game, full of ruthless mercenaries, ready to sell your skin just to get some oil barrels or box of ammunitions.

C) Survive in THIS (Soldiers Inc) online social game is one of the most fascinating experiences and simultaneously complex war strategies that a person may face.

Many players, both beginners and mid-levels, are literally panicked when their Command HQ was occupied by overwhelming enemy forces! 

Since this game is based on the brutality and oppression, it's no surprise that an advanced player (above level 70), will besiege - with a whole army corps - the Command HQ of a novice player (up to level 25) or of the middle level (up to level 50).

Often, the army corps occupant is so massive as to render futile the attempt of liberation, operated by Commander in command of the base occupied.

If you find yourself in a situation like the one described above: Do not panic !!!

Be below siege is an opportunity to be exploited to your advantage. 

1) Often and gladly, an advanced player that make a military occupation of a low base, shall not proceed at the "annexation". So, often, therefore there is no automatic subtracting of resources from the occupied base.

2) Even if the base is occupied by overwhelming enemy forces, nothing prevents you from continuing to develop the base and train new military units.

3) Plus the army corp occupant is massive, plus is more palatable to be, in turn, destroyed by more brutal and inhuman mercenaries operating in Zandia! So, just wait patiently and trust someone else do the work for you, and destroy the occupying forces!

4) Until your base is occupied by someone, YOU will not be attacked by someone else! Who do besieging your base, acts as a sort of protective shield against attacks from other covetous commanders! (all attacks to your Command HQ hits only the occupant forces).

So, if you are under siege, build and mass your troops (i always recommend to keep them in the bunker) and continues quietly developing operational base! Advantage of the situation for a period of "rebuild" forces.

Even in the case of "annexation" by the occupant, you can operate, even if more slowly.

If necessary, you can always SECRETLY contact some CEOs or OOs of a "high-class combine" and ask them to destroy the forces that occupy your base. Most of CEOs or OOs are happy to do "PvP" points, taking advantage of the great opportunity that highlights their!

Last but not least: I'm not an instructor! I do not provide aid, can not explain in detail, does not reveal strategies! Think with your head and ask for advice and help to the members of the combine that - i hope for you - you have already signed up!

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 17, 2016, 13:2905/17/16
09/17/15
Thank you for the guide. I hope our players will learn something new from you
Jul 21, 2016, 12:3107/21/16
05/26/16
Gul Vega said:

SEIZE THE BENEFITS OF BEING UNDER SIEGE

This short article NOT is a step to step guide, simply expressed some considerations about good advices for those who are completely inexperienced in this online game. Some basic considerations:

A) THIS (Soldiers Inc) online social game is one of the most, if not the most challenging games in the internet universe. So, you do not absolutely expect to have an easy life in this online game.

B) THIS (Soldiers Inc) online social game is a REAL WAR Game, full of ruthless mercenaries, ready to sell your skin just to get some oil barrels or box of ammunitions.

C) Survive in THIS (Soldiers Inc) online social game is one of the most fascinating experiences and simultaneously complex war strategies that a person may face.

Many players, both beginners and mid-levels, are literally panicked when their Command HQ was occupied by overwhelming enemy forces! 

Since this game is based on the brutality and oppression, it's no surprise that an advanced player (above level 70), will besiege - with a whole army corps - the Command HQ of a novice player (up to level 25) or of the middle level (up to level 50).

Often, the army corps occupant is so massive as to render futile the attempt of liberation, operated by Commander in command of the base occupied.

If you find yourself in a situation like the one described above: Do not panic !!!

Be below siege is an opportunity to be exploited to your advantage. 

1) Often and gladly, an advanced player that make a military occupation of a low base, shall not proceed at the "annexation". So, often, therefore there is no automatic subtracting of resources from the occupied base.

2) Even if the base is occupied by overwhelming enemy forces, nothing prevents you from continuing to develop the base and train new military units.

3) Plus the army corp occupant is massive, plus is more palatable to be, in turn, destroyed by more brutal and inhuman mercenaries operating in Zandia! So, just wait patiently and trust someone else do the work for you, and destroy the occupying forces!

4) Until your base is occupied by someone, YOU will not be attacked by someone else! Who do besieging your base, acts as a sort of protective shield against attacks from other covetous commanders! (all attacks to your Command HQ hits only the occupant forces).

So, if you are under siege, build and mass your troops (i always recommend to keep them in the bunker) and continues quietly developing operational base! Advantage of the situation for a period of "rebuild" forces.

Even in the case of "annexation" by the occupant, you can operate, even if more slowly.

If necessary, you can always SECRETLY contact some CEOs or OOs of a "high-class combine" and ask them to destroy the forces that occupy your base. Most of CEOs or OOs are happy to do "PvP" points, taking advantage of the great opportunity that highlights their!

Last but not least: I'm not an instructor! I do not provide aid, can not explain in detail, does not reveal strategies! Think with your head and ask for advice and help to the members of the combine that - i hope for you - you have already signed up!

Jul 21, 2016, 12:3507/21/16
05/26/16

Thanks for you guiding.

How is the total protection work (buy from Black Market).
It protects my base only or including destroy enemy?
Can I call my troops from other base to liberate my base?

Jul 22, 2016, 00:0107/22/16
03/25/15
le.th.nam said:

Thanks for you guiding.

How is the total protection work (buy from Black Market).
It protects my base only or including destroy enemy?
Can I call my troops from other base to liberate my base?

Commander...first, total protection protects your base from attacks as long as the designated time of total protection and provided that you do not send out any attacks...doing so cancels your total protection...secondly, you liberate your base with offensive units only..you defend with defensive units only..I strongly recommend that you join a strong Combine as they will be your best protection against being..and staying occupied