All Categories

Combine HQ guide!

Combine HQ guide!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Mar 22, 2016, 19:0503/22/16
03/02/16

Combine HQ guide!

Commanders, if you have not yet built a Combine HQ, it is high time you do so!  

In this guide, we’ve attempted to describe this new feature and the way it works in as much detail as we could. We hope it will be of help to you and your Combines!

“What is a Combine HQ?” you’d ask. Well, it is a base that a Combine can build. It can be founded by Combine CEOs for free with an option to select its location. The Combine HQ grants bonuses to the Combine and its members.

Founding a Combine HQ

The option to found a Combine HQ is only available to Combine CEOs if the HQ is not built yet. The Combine HQ can be built for free.

When creating the HQ, a Combine’s CEO has to select its location.

The initial choice of the location is only available to Combine CEOs.

The second choice of the HQ’s location (Teleportation) is available to Combine CEOs and those who have HQ management rights.

Please note that you will need special Teleportation Items to be able to relocate your Combine HQ .

Combine HQ’s Purpose

The Combine HQ provides new opportunities called Combine Technologies. They will give bonuses to every Associate. There will be both individual and Combine Bonuses. In addition, they will extend your Combine’s Influence! Every Combine Technology can be upgraded to Level 20. Note that Combine Technologies are dependent upon the Level of the HQ.

For example, let’s say your Combine HQ is upgraded to Level 10, and a Combine Technology is Level 10 as well. When the HQ is downgraded to Level 9, the Technology Level will stay the same, but the bonus it gives is going to be Level 9 until the HQ is upgraded back to Level 10. Upgrading Combine Technologies is not dependent upon the Level of your Combine HQ. In other words, even with an HQ of Level 0 your Combine can max out the Technology. Upgrading your Combine Technologies will require Tech Chips.

Attention:

Defense and Offense Technology Bonuses will not affect Xenomorphs and Predators!

Mining Complexes will not be replaced. They will stay in the game along with Combine HQs .

Managing your Combine HQ

Once your CEO has founded an HQ, your Combine can start upgrading it. The upgrade progress will be displayed in the “Info” tab of your HQ as well as all the active bonuses your Units receive from the HQ. You will be able to change your Combine HQ’s name there, too. In other words, using this tab, Commander, you will be able to keep track of all the HQ affairs. There will also be a “Garrisons” tab where you will be able to see the number of Units defending the HQ.

To upgrade your Combine HQ, you will need to go to the “Info” tab. This action can be performed by either the Combine CEO or any other Associates that have the rights to do so. Please note that there are several conditions that have to be met for you to be able to upgrade your Combine HQ:

Your Combine has a sufficient amount of Battle Marks.

You captured the necessary amount of Mining Complexes, and they are of certain Levels (those amounts will be different for different Levels).

Your Combine has a certain position in the Rankings.

You have downgraded an enemy Combine HQ of a certain Level.

If the Combine CEO is changed, the HQ management rights go to the new CEO. The HQ ceases to exist after the Combine is dismissed.

If an HQ is teleported, all Reinforcements sent there will return to the Bases of players that sent them.

Combine HQs can be added to Contacts.

Combine HQ Resources

There are two types of Resources: Battle Marks and Tech Chips.

Battle Marks are used to upgrade the HQ. They can be received as Rewards in Tournaments or purchased with Diamonds. Using Diamonds you can only purchase the amount of Battle Marks required to upgrade the HQ to the next Level.

Tech Chips are required to upgrade Combine Technologies in the Combine HQ. They can also be received as Rewards in Combine Contracts or purchased with Diamonds.

Please note that the Points earned in game challenges will go towards the Combine’s balance, not your personal one. If a Commander quits the Combine, Battle Marks and Tech Chips earned by him will not be added to his balance. They will remain on the Combine balance.

Combine HQ Downgrade

Commanders, your Combine HQ can be downgraded if your rivals successfully attack it. So make sure it is well protected!

If another Combine successfully attacks your HQ while an upgrade is NOT in progress, your HQ will be downgraded by one Level, and 50% of the Battle Marks spent on the most recent upgrade will be returned to your Combine .

If another Combine manages to perform a successful attack on your HQ while it is being upgraded, the upgrade will fail, and your HQ will be downgraded by one Level. Your Combine will get back 75% of the Battle Marks spent on the attempted upgrade, as well as 50% of the Battle Marks spent on the most recent successful upgrade.

The downgrade is impossible when your Combine HQ is at Level 5; in other words, once you reach Level 5, your enemies will not be able to downgrade your Combine HQ below that Level so you do not have to start upgrading it all over again.

Battle interactions

Commanders may send Private and Combine Attacks against Combine HQs of rival Combines. An Attack is not a Raid or an Occupation; it is an assault with the purpose of killing Units. All battle actions work the same way as with Repositories. Attacks and Recon attempts can be launched against a rival HQ if it is not under protection. Attacks against Combine HQs cannot be sent by Commanders that are not in a Combine or by Combines that have no Combine HQ. It is important to mention that you will not be able to see the Attacks coming to your Combine HQ. You can send Reinforcements to your Combine HQ. Units lost in combat are placed in their owner’s Field Hospital (regular rules apply).

Available Combine Technologies

Ration Consumption Reduction

Unit Speed Increase

Light Infantry Defense

Heavy Infantry Defense

Armor Units Defense

Combat Aviation Defense

Light Infantry Offense

Heavy Infantry Offense

Armor Units Offense

Combat Aviation Offense

The Technology bonus only applies to the four basic Unit groups.

Limits and special features

• Each Combine can only have one HQ. 
  • Units move to the HQ at the same speed as they do to Mining Complexes (x24 times faster). 
  • Protection against Attacks lasts for the first 24 hours after its creation. During that time, none of the Associates can Attack other Combines’ HQs. 
  • The Combine HQ gets a 24-hour protection after it was downgraded. Additionally, it cannot be further downgraded for some time. Note: The Combine HQ can still be attacked. 
  • Force Limits: Maximum Private Attack, Max Combine Attack are the same as attack on the Mining Complexes (subject to change).  

Important! Trainees will not be able to

• visit Combine HQs; 
  • interact with them (attack, recon, send Reinforcements);   
  • take advantage of the Combine HQ Bonuses.  

Trainees will be able to see the HQ on the Map.

Diplomacy

Diplomacy determines interactions with the Combine HQ in the same way it does with the Mining Complexes.

Players in friendly Combines (Piece status) cannot attack each other’s Combine HQs.

Allies can attack your Combine HQ. Attack limits are standard.

Neutral players can attack your Combine HQ. Attack limits are standard.

Enemies can attack your Combine HQ. Attack limits are standard.

In a Challenge, players of the other Combine can attack your Combine HQ. Attack limits are standard.

During War, players of the other Combine can attack your Combine HQ. No Attack limits.

Good luck out there, Commanders!

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 31, 2016, 13:3903/31/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:59(edited)
11/05/14

Few questions about COmbine HQ's:

1. Our combine ranking went down after our CEO build HQ? How HQ affect on combine rankings? Ours is still level 3.
  2. We haven't got any battle marks? when those tournaments are available?

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 1, 2016, 07:0404/01/16
09/17/15

haba_rulaa said:

Few questions about COmbine HQ's:

1. Our combine ranking went down after our CEO build HQ? How HQ affect on combine rankings? Ours is still level 3.
  2. We haven't got any battle marks? when those tournaments are available?

1. Combine HQ grants you additional Dominance Points.

2. The Tournaments with Battle Marks as reward will start soon. please be patient.
May 30, 2016, 09:0405/30/16

Hi, I have a question.

To bring to level 11 the  HQ must first downgrade a level 10.

But  what happens if my level 11 is downgraded, to bring it back to level 11, we have to downgrade again  a level 10?

May 30, 2016, 10:5205/30/16
09/17/15
vellagiuseppe1 said:

Hi, I have a question.

To bring to level 11 the  HQ must first downgrade a level 10.

But  what happens if my level 11 is downgraded, to bring it back to level 11, we have to downgrade again  a level 10?

No, you won't have to downgrade it again 
Sep 8, 2016, 15:4509/08/16

Hi, I'm the administrator but can't find the button to build the Combine HQ. Where can I find it? Should I have some requirements to see the button?

Thanks.
Sep 9, 2016, 09:0409/09/16
09/17/15
frank said:

Hi, I'm the administrator but can't find the button to build the Combine HQ. Where can I find it? Should I have some requirements to see the button?

Thanks.
You need to wait 7 days from creation of your Combine. Then you will be able to build an HQ.
Dec 20, 2016, 21:5312/20/16
01/19/17

How do you increase you alliances dominance points?

Dec 20, 2016, 23:4712/20/16
03/25/15
Nicole013 said:

How do you increase you alliances dominance points?

There are several ways...MCs and leveling them up will increase Dominance points. The more MCs you possess the higher your points.....Your HQ..and leveling it up will also increase your Dominance points..It all boils down to work..sacrifice and perseverance..
Jan 4, 2017, 05:1201/04/17
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

frank said:

Thanks.
You need to wait 7 days from creation of your Combine. Then you will be able to build an HQ.
How do you go about creating a Combine in the first place?
Jan 4, 2017, 11:4401/04/17
Jan 5, 2017, 11:08(edited)
09/17/15
Gunslinger said:

If you want to create a Combine. choose this option in the Combines tab. The game will guide you through the process.
Jan 4, 2017, 17:5201/04/17

Gunslinger said:

Sorry but the funny little face didn't tell me anything! If this is a dumb question, please it should be a easy one to answer!

Jan 5, 2017, 11:0701/05/17
09/17/15
Gunslinger said:

Sorry but the funny little face didn't tell me anything! If this is a dumb question, please it should be a easy one to answer!

Edited :)
Jan 8, 2017, 00:4201/08/17

Gunslinger said:

If you want to create a Combine. choose this option in the Combines tab. The game will guide you through the process.
Thank you for the answer!  ;-)
Jan 16, 2017, 16:5701/16/17

frank said:

Thanks.
I have the button to build my HQ but when I try nothing happens! I pick the location and I see a impression of the HQ with all four corners looking like their on fire, I click the "Place HQ" button, then I get a warning asking if I'm sure I want to build here, click yes and then I see on the bottom right another notice saying "your combine HQ is being built" and then it does nothing as far as building anything. Am I going about this correctly or is there some kind of waiting time? I'm at a loss as to what I may be doing wrong here, can anyone lend a hand with this please....thanks!
Jan 16, 2017, 23:4601/16/17
03/25/15
Dixie said:

frank said:

Thanks.
I have the button to build my HQ but when I try nothing happens! I pick the location and I see a impression of the HQ with all four corners looking like their on fire, I click the "Place HQ" button, then I get a warning asking if I'm sure I want to build here, click yes and then I see on the bottom right another notice saying "your combine HQ is being built" and then it does nothing as far as building anything. Am I going about this correctly or is there some kind of waiting time? I'm at a loss as to what I may be doing wrong here, can anyone lend a hand with this please....thanks!
Commander...From what you are saying it appears as tho you are doing everything correctly..  Try clearing/cleaning your Browser/Cache and refreshing your game..If your HQ still does not show up then Please contact Support..Support has the technology to access your game activity and will be able to identify any problems.
Jan 17, 2017, 17:0901/17/17
Jan 17, 2017, 17:10(edited)
Thanks for the reply Robert, I have submitted this issue to Support as you ask.
Apr 16, 2018, 03:3704/16/18

I have a question, I am CEO of my combine and the HQ is right next to my base. If my members and I leave and join another Combine does the HQ cease to exist or stay there in case I want to come back?

Apr 16, 2018, 07:3204/16/18
Apr 16, 2018, 07:36(edited)
06/13/15

Commander FLR3ST0RM,

If all members leave your combine, the last remaining member (you) must dissolve this combine in order to leave (if I remember correctly this action lasts 7 days, the time you have to change your mind). To be able to exist, an association must be composed of at least 1 member.

The HQ disappears at the same time as the combine and this action is irreversible.

Apr 16, 2018, 12:0704/16/18
Thank you, that's what I thought but needed to know for sure.