All Categories

Discrepancy in players abilities

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Feb 22, 2018, 21:3302/22/18
05/28/17

Seems to me that because this is a Russian team, administrators. That Russian players get special treatment. Yesterday we had a level 23 novice attack an alliance and hit almost every base with ease. Really? I remember when I was that level and it was impossible to hit multiple bases at once. Let alone destroy level 80 bases with ease. Special powers maybe and only given at the top.
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 23, 2018, 00:1902/23/18
03/25/15
kjii burkhall said:

Seems to me that because this is a Russian team, administrators. That Russian players get special treatment. Yesterday we had a level 23 novice attack an alliance and hit almost every base with ease. Really? I remember when I was that level and it was impossible to hit multiple bases at once. Let alone destroy level 80 bases with ease. Special powers maybe and only given at the top.
Commander..I assure you that no player gets "special" treatment...Soldiers is a strategy game and it is important that each player develop a working strategy for their playing of game...Also just because a player may be a level 23 on one server does not mean that that player is a novice..Soldiers has 3 servers that use the Facebook platform,And then the Plarium web site for a total of at least 4 different servers..I am a level 88 on a Facebook server  and a level 70 on Plarium server..The amazing thing about knowledge and skill is that it is not bound by platforms...I would regard this player as experienced because of his skill..not because of his level
Mar 1, 2018, 12:1803/01/18
01/17/15

RobertShatz said:

kjii burkhall said:

Commander..I assure you that no player gets "special" treatment...Soldiers is a strategy game and it is important that each player develop a working strategy for their playing of game...Also just because a player may be a level 23 on one server does not mean that that player is a novice..Soldiers has 3 servers that use the Facebook platform,And then the Plarium web site for a total of at least 4 different servers..I am a level 88 on a Facebook server  and a level 70 on Plarium server..The amazing thing about knowledge and skill is that it is not bound by platforms...I would regard this player as experienced because of his skill..not because of his level

there are hackers in the game. and players who are involved in hacker offers. please check.

Mar 1, 2018, 21:1503/01/18
02/29/16

Besticio said:

RobertShatz said:

kjii burkhall said:

there are hackers in the game. and players who are involved in hacker offers. please check.

Hi there. First of all, please pay attention that from company side we do our best to secure the game from hackers' attacks as we have a strong protection against outside interference. That means no-one can hack your account without knowing the password/login combination. But still, the security of your social network account is the sole responsibility of you as the account holder. Please, don't share your login or password with anyone, don't follow suspicious links and don't use third-party services, which require your account details.

Let me share some quotes from our Terms of Use and Security Policy.

TERMS OF USE, 3.Use of the Service (d):

"You are responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You may not share your Account or password with anyone, and you agree to (A) notify Plarium immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security; and (B) exit from your Account at the end of each session."

Mar 9, 2018, 21:0203/09/18
02/29/16
the soul of mellowness said:

The thing I care about is that can someone cheat unlimited resources and diamonds in this game? 

No, sir. It's impossible