Different Special Equipment, same bonus !!

3 Replies
User
27 December, 2017, 5:43 AM UTC

Why are there different equipment that provide the same bonus?

I think this is wrong.

perhaps they were originally intended for different types of units but then, in some way, they has been all assigned on the same unit?

You should differentiate the bonuses, so that they are applied to a greater number of units (for example: + 10% training speed should be allocated one for the YAN and one for Mohawk ... not both for the YAN ).

Think about this.

Thanks.

UTC +1:00
27 December, 2017, 8:38 AM UTC
I think it's a suggestion that will be heard by the developers if it's not a question of balance in the game. 
A lost battle is a battle that is believed to be lost
Community Manager
29 December, 2017, 8:24 PM UTC

Red-Terror said:

Why are there different equipment that provide the same bonus?

I think this is wrong.

perhaps they were originally intended for different types of units but then, in some way, they has been all assigned on the same unit?

You should differentiate the bonuses, so that they are applied to a greater number of units (for example: + 10% training speed should be allocated one for the YAN and one for Mohawk ... not both for the YAN ).

Think about this.

Thanks.

Hello, Commander! 

Frankly saying I'm not sure about these bonuses. I'll pass it to our developers and come to you with the response :)
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
User
29 December, 2017, 9:00 PM UTC
thanks all
2788799 users registered; 63599 topics; 335195 posts; our newest member:alexman1500