How to protect HQ?

5 Replies
User
26 December, 2017, 7:51 AM UTC

Like the title I said.

Upgrade to HQ to Level 5! ok!  

But how can I upgrade to level 10 and 20?  

So many enemies will attack you and if it is a new group then you can not do it ?!  

Without HQ, your army is weaker than your enemy.  

MC is for top teams only and you are limited in number of units.  

After a long time of absence and return, many have left ?!  

Can someone give me some tips? 

miracles in life...
UTC +7:00
27 December, 2017, 1:06 AM UTC
Commander..I wish there was a secret to upgrading a Combines HQ..But theres not..The only way you can protect your HQ above level 5 is by stacking it with Defense,,lots and lots of Defense..There is 1 tip that may be helpful,,Allies..Try to make Allies of the Combines that keep hitting your HQ and downgrading it,, Make good Allies..You can even go into "Allie" status with a strong Combine and they will agree to hit anyone that hits your HQ..If a Combine thinks that they will get hit..or lose lots of units, many will back off
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
27 December, 2017, 1:07 AM UTC
Commander..I wish there was a secret to upgrading a Combines HQ..But theres not..The only way you can protect your HQ above level 5 is by stacking it with Defense,,lots and lots of Defense..There is 1 tip that may be helpful,,Allies..Try to make Allies of the Combines that keep hitting your HQ and downgrading it,, Make good Allies..You can even go into "Allie" status with a strong Combine and they will agree to hit anyone that hits your HQ..If a Combine thinks that they will get hit..or lose lots of units, many will back off
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
User
27 December, 2017, 6:50 AM UTC

So boring! no chance here! 

miracles in life...
27 December, 2017, 8:35 AM UTC

Commander,

Robert has given you some very good advice for your HQ to stand up, and this is not what you want to hear. Unfortunately what you want to hear will not happen, or at least not right away.

A lost battle is a battle that is believed to be lost
UTC +1:00
User
28 December, 2017, 6:28 AM UTC

A strong man can not believe.  

no moaners

no whiners

no sf spies

no nutters

Can you send a message to someone who just destroyed you?  

If you want other people to smile at you, then send a message to the enemy? 

what a pity! Imbalance and the result is going down!? 

(Do not you think I have not tried everything yet?)

miracles in life...
3112595 users registered; 66002 topics; 348193 posts; our newest member:ali uzb uzgen