You need to put in a new strategy

4 Replies
User
15 December, 2017, 1:43 AM UTC
you should consider making it so that a player can go to a non playing base, and attack from there, with her's or his troops. instead of using a precise relocator
UTC +8:00
0
Moderator
15 December, 2017, 7:51 AM UTC

Haha ! It's not a bad idea !  But what if the player returns after his long absence ? 

I move your subject in the category "Game Discussion"

A lost battle is a battle that is believed to be lost
UTC +1:00
0
Community Manager
15 December, 2017, 3:10 PM UTC

rchrdamtchll said:


you should consider making it so that a player can go to a non playing base, and attack from there, with her's or his troops. instead of using a precise relocator

Hi there!

Yeah, it's not a bad idea, but, unfortunately, it's technically impossible. Our server knows only two commands: 1) from home sector; 2) to home sector;

We can't send Units from one Base to another without coming home first. And we can't change it as it's a "cornerstone" of our server. 

In other words, it would be much easier to develop a new game instead of changing mechanics that you're talking about. 

Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
0
User
16 December, 2017, 5:14 AM UTC

Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:


Hi there!

Yeah, it's not a bad idea, but, unfortunately, it's technically impossible. Our server knows only two commands: 1) from home sector; 2) to home sector;

We can't send Units from one Base to another without coming home first. And we can't change it as it's a "cornerstone" of our server. 

In other words, it would be much easier to develop a new game instead of changing mechanics that you're talking about. 

in the game there is already the mechanism that allows your units to start their journey from a base different from yours: the combined attack.

modifying it, the developers could succeed to put this suggestion into action .... without the need to overturn the game mechanics, as you said.

UTC +1:00
0
Community Manager
29 December, 2017, 8:08 PM UTC
Red-Terror said:

Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:


Hi there!

Yeah, it's not a bad idea, but, unfortunately, it's technically impossible. Our server knows only two commands: 1) from home sector; 2) to home sector;

We can't send Units from one Base to another without coming home first. And we can't change it as it's a "cornerstone" of our server. 

In other words, it would be much easier to develop a new game instead of changing mechanics that you're talking about. 

in the game there is already the mechanism that allows your units to start their journey from a base different from yours: the combined attack.

modifying it, the developers could succeed to put this suggestion into action .... without the need to overturn the game mechanics, as you said.

Well, maybe it's a good idea for the future but, unfortunately, we are not ready for now.
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
0
1907112 users registered; 60906 topics; 321388 posts; our newest member:Commander 3100757