All Categories

STOP reducing the steps to get "Upgrade Designs" in Tournament, increasing the number of points !!

STOP reducing the steps to get "Upgrade Designs" in Tournament, increasing the number of points !!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Dec 4, 2017, 10:4912/04/17
07/31/15

in the "Base Development Race", you are intentionally making increasingly difficult to get Upgrade Designs, reducing steps and increasing the number of points to move on to the next step.

Original distribution of points for each step, to get +10 Designs for each step reached:

30 / 145 / 175 / 350 / 200 / 300 / 300 / 500 / 500 / 500 / 500 / ...

Then you have modified it like this (until last month) :

100 / 100 / 300 / 200 / 200 / 300 / 300 / 500 / 1000 / 1000 / 1000 / ...

Now you have further modified it in this way :

75 / 100 / 225 / 300 / 200 / 300 / 800 / 1000 / 1000 / ...

Color Legend:
- Green ---> (easy)

- Yellow ---> (medium)

- Red -----> (Hard)

• With the original system I managed to reach 80-90 Designs each tournament (sometimes even 100!)
  • With the second system I could reach 80 Designs for each tournament (the step consisting of 1000 points was impassable for me!)
  • Now it has been further reduced ... and I am only able to reach 70 Designs for each tournament!

"Base Development Race" is almost the only possible way to get "Designs" in the game and you are making this increasingly difficult to obtain (especially for those like me who already had all the bases at level 20, when the Designs were released in the game). ..

... this is not right!!
you're playing dirty against people who work hard in this game !!

Go back to the old system! ... reset the distribution of points for each step as it was before !!!

Anyone who agrees with me please add an approval comment!

Thanks.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 4, 2017, 11:0112/04/17
Dec 4, 2017, 11:33(edited)
07/31/15

Damn... I made a mistake posting this thread here (on "Game Tutorials" section)...

Please, move it in "Game Discussion".

Thanks.
Dec 5, 2017, 15:2412/05/17
02/29/16

Hello! 

From community side, we have a very limited impact on Tournaments. Several departments work on their balance and they rely more on specific data and analytics than on players' suggestions. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. 

There are some cases when our developers ask for some feedback about a new type of Tournament and they do make some changes according to players' feedback. In such cases I always let players know about it. 

As I work with players directly, I really want them to feel happy with our games, and I always pass their suggestions. But there are some things, which we can't affect from our side: prices, Special Offers, Rewards, balance calculations, S&Ds mechanics, and many other things. 

Unfortunately, there's no way to make a Tournament which would be challenging and interesting, and would have a reachable reward for all players at once.

Dec 5, 2017, 20:2312/05/17
Dec 5, 2017, 20:32(edited)
07/31/15

please pass my complaint to the relevant departments.

Slowly you are subtracting "Upgrades Designs" from the rewards of the "Base Development Race" tournament

• first, -10 Designs compared to the original reward,
  • and then further -10 Designs in the last update.

this is not right!

the scheme that I reported in the above message is clear : you'e working to reduce Upgrade Designs from rewards of this tournament.

put things back as they were before.

pass my complaint.

I am very annoyed about this.

Upgrade Designs are already an extremely rare resource, even leaving things as they were before (no need to remove additional Upgrade Designs from the winnings of the players!).

Dec 6, 2017, 13:0412/06/17
02/29/16
Red-Terror said:

please pass my complaint to the relevant departments.

Slowly you are subtracting "Upgrades Designs" from the rewards of the "Base Development Race" tournament

• first, -10 Designs compared to the original reward,
  • and then further -10 Designs in the last update.

this is not right!

the scheme that I reported in the above message is clear : you'e working to reduce Upgrade Designs from rewards of this tournament.

put things back as they were before.

pass my complaint.

I am very annoyed about this.

Upgrade Designs are already an extremely rare resource, even leaving things as they were before (no need to remove additional Upgrade Designs from the winnings of the players!).

I always try doing my best to convey players' opinion to developers, sir. But according to information that I was given, we're not planning to change our Tournaments and their rewards in the near future.