All Categories

Tourney Rankings Discrepancy Between Accounts

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Oct 19, 2017, 00:0410/19/17
05/07/17

I have two accounts one at level 56 and one at level 62. If you look at the solo annihilation rankings with the level 56 account, the #1 placed player has 24.9K in points and the last ranked player has 266 points with a payout of 450 diamonds.

On the level 62 account, the top placed player has 250K in points and the last placed player has 28K in points with a 650 payout.

There's no possible way that I can remotely compete in this tourney anymore. It will be MONTHS before I even remotely get close to producing 25K in points doing ZGH annihilation.

Not to mention that even with all infantry training boosts MAXED, it's impossible to train enough riflemen/sappers in enough time to generate those kinds of points.

Am I missing something? Doing solo tourneys was the main thing I did for fun and the ONLY thing I did to produce income/diamonds. That has been utterly taken away from me for the foreseeable future.

What am I missing here?

Thanks

Felix/Cowbite

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 19, 2017, 22:2810/19/17
03/25/15
commander..It is true that some players devote a lot of time and effort into the ZHG events..They build units and hit the high levels for more tourney points, However there is a lot of other events or Tournaments that you can participate and win units and Diamonds and of course there are those Diamond repositories that you can occupy and get Diamonds ..You may not be able to compete with 259K TP ( that is a lot ) but you can do your best and get what rewards that are there for your level