All Categories

Discounts

Discounts

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Sep 24, 2017, 00:3609/24/17
08/03/16

Discounts

Hey, I get the same discount everyday now for the last couple of months. 

I get the 60% discount on Stimulants. It is the one discount i would never take.

May i ask will i ever get a discount for improvements and or Defensive buildings/structures ....ever again. 

Has anyone else got this problem.

Also i built alot of low level walls and was wondering if there is ever an upgrade discount for defense structures.
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 24, 2017, 06:3109/24/17
Sep 24, 2017, 06:35(edited)
07/31/15

I have the same problem too...

I do not get the discount on improvements and/or Defensive buildings / structures for several months, maybe 1 year.

Even the personal resuscitation discount is no longer available for more than a year.

Unfortunately there is no discount to upgrade defensive structures, this is the reason why it is better to buy defensive structures only during the discount period (upgrade a lev.1 structure to lev.5 is more expensive than demolishing it and repurchasing a new one, with lev .5, when there is a discount).

Plarium is silly: instead of increasing the frequency of discounts that everyone wants, and on which people would use their diamonds, he decided to remove such discounts from circulation ... (what???!).

better for me!

one less temptation, on which to spend my diamonds.

Sep 24, 2017, 15:2409/24/17
08/12/14

Raging Bro said:

Hey, I get the same discount everyday now for the last couple of months. 

I get the 60% discount on Stimulants. It is the one discount i would never take.

May i ask will i ever get a discount for improvements and or Defensive buildings/structures ....ever again. 

Has anyone else got this problem.

Also i built alot of low level walls and was wondering if there is ever an upgrade discount for defense structures.

This is a known bug. You need to submit a ticket to fix it.

It is not here currently, but Plarium is planning to bring it into the game at some point. The timeline is not set though, so I recommend purchasing only the max level defense structures for now.
Sep 25, 2017, 00:4109/25/17
08/03/16

Thanks,

I have sent a ticket, and hope they fix it soon 
Sep 25, 2017, 19:4509/25/17
02/29/16

Hello, everyone. 

Our devs have taken a look at the Discount Generator and made a few tweaks to how it works. This means that players should see more varied offers from now on. Please, wait for few days and I'm sure you'll get the offer you want :)