Movement speed too slow

4 Replies
PrinceOfPeace
20 September, 2017, 2:27 PM UTC

Hi I think they need to fix the movement speed.  Its just too slow !   i mean a jeep @ 12 mph and a helicopter @ 26 mph ??? 

UTC +8:00
RobertShatz
20 September, 2017, 10:42 PM UTC
PrinceOfPeace said:

Hi I think they need to fix the movement speed.  Its just too slow !   i mean a jeep @ 12 mph and a helicopter @ 26 mph ??? 

Commander..Thank you for your feedback..We appreciate our players involvement with the game feature/functions..You do know of course that you can "boost" troop movement by using the boost that you have in your Black Market..We give those boost  to our players frequently, so you should have several different times available
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
PrinceOfPeace
23 September, 2017, 2:40 AM UTC
RobertShatz said:

PrinceOfPeace said:

Commander..Thank you for your feedback..We appreciate our players involvement with the game feature/functions..You do know of course that you can "boost" troop movement by using the boost that you have in your Black Market..We give those boost  to our players frequently, so you should have several different times available
Hi yes thanks.  but is the Suggestions thread for game improvements permanently closed ? i think its abit funny for those familiar with the other games , my guy on horse in another game is 4x faster than the helicopters here  
PrinceOfPeace
27 September, 2017, 2:03 PM UTC
hi, so is the Suggestions thread for this game open or closed ??
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
27 September, 2017, 2:23 PM UTC

PrinceOfPeace said:

hi, so is the Suggestions thread for this game open or closed ??

Hello! The thread is closed. Unfortunately, we cannot accept any new suggestions for now. Our developers have a lot of tasks to work on, and as soon as we are ready, we will reopen this thread.

Thanks for understanding.

Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
1725322 users registered; 43169 topics; 271685 posts; our newest member:опричник