All Categories

I think solving this problem, makes game much interesting!)

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Sep 17, 2017, 11:3409/17/17
12/12/16

Hello!) you have done a good, interesting and fairly balanced game, thank you! but! I would like to point out the shortcomings in the game, having corrected which, you would have made it even better! my game nickname farseer, I'm level 81, I play almost from the very beginning. First, by changing the balance of power with operations, you have changed the balance of power itself as well, since ordinary, poor players can not already play it and how they can be even with those who play only for money, this is unfair. secondly, I am developed to Karakurts inclusive, and with my robberies, and I'm at 109 positions in the league, even it's hard for me to buy an army, its price is unreasonably expensive, and if part of the army is in hospitals?) and what about the rest of the mass of players, and what kind of planes can there be in this case?) Thirdly, the missiles are cheating, or they can be removed altogether, since they make any defense meaningless, and even attack the players, and then get a swarm of missiles at the same base, this it is very wasteful, moreover, missiles should not at least destroy the transporter. please consider these moments and you will make a big contribution to the development of the game, and it will become even more interesting. Thank you.

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 18, 2017, 00:4909/18/17
03/25/15
farseer said:

Hello!) you have done a good, interesting and fairly balanced game, thank you! but! I would like to point out the shortcomings in the game, having corrected which, you would have made it even better! my game nickname farseer, I'm level 81, I play almost from the very beginning. First, by changing the balance of power with operations, you have changed the balance of power itself as well, since ordinary, poor players can not already play it and how they can be even with those who play only for money, this is unfair. secondly, I am developed to Karakurts inclusive, and with my robberies, and I'm at 109 positions in the league, even it's hard for me to buy an army, its price is unreasonably expensive, and if part of the army is in hospitals?) and what about the rest of the mass of players, and what kind of planes can there be in this case?) Thirdly, the missiles are cheating, or they can be removed altogether, since they make any defense meaningless, and even attack the players, and then get a swarm of missiles at the same base, this it is very wasteful, moreover, missiles should not at least destroy the transporter. please consider these moments and you will make a big contribution to the development of the game, and it will become even more interesting. Thank you.

Thank You Commander for sharing your observations...Our players are very valuable asset and we appreciate hearing thier thoughts...Our developers are a fine, hard working group that strive to keep the game balanced and interesting
Sep 25, 2017, 20:1009/25/17
02/29/16

Hello!

1) Each and every player in Soldiers inc. can reach TOP positions. That, however, requires a lot of time, Resources, Units, and considerable effort. Alternatively, you can use a special Diamonds - to develop your Base and increase military power to dominate the map. Everyone can get Diamonds for free simply playing the game actively, i.e. participating in Tournaments, completing quests and Achievements, etc. 

2) From community side, we have a very limited impact on prices. Several departments work on their balance and they rely more on specific data and analytics than on players' suggestions. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. 

3) I understand your point, Commander. But still, it's a war game and missiles are just part of it. Just Bunker your troops to protect them from missiles. Easy as can be... but very effective ;)

Anyway, many thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. We really appreciate them.