All Categories

Combine training

Combine training

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Aug 3, 2017, 10:4308/03/17
10/01/16

Combine training

Can anyone explain to me what Combine training requires. I'm trying to do a combine tourney. When i click on engage i get a pop up telling me my 

Combine training isn't complete, but doesn't tell me what the requirements are.

Combine Rank isn't high enough but doesn't tell me what it should be. 

I also need to be a Permanent Member. What's the difference between a Member and a Permanent Member?

Thanking you in anticipation :)

Abros

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 3, 2017, 22:5508/03/17
03/25/15
playtime said:

Can anyone explain to me what Combine training requires. I'm trying to do a combine tourney. When i click on engage i get a pop up telling me my 

Combine training isn't complete, but doesn't tell me what the requirements are.

Combine Rank isn't high enough but doesn't tell me what it should be. 

I also need to be a Permanent Member. What's the difference between a Member and a Permanent Member?

Thanking you in anticipation :)

Abros

Commander..There is a game imposed "probation" period  ( or training period ) of 7 days...Until your probation period is up you will not be able to take part in any Combine events/tournaments nor will you be able to send reinforcements to HQ or any MCs..You will receive a message when your probation period has expired..Until then Sir you can build troops so that you can be ready for the next event/tounament.
Aug 4, 2017, 07:4908/04/17
07/11/16

@RobertShatz

that's not entirely true,on your probation you cant send reinforcements to your headquarters but you can send reinforcements to MCs and also if the leader allows it you can use MC Cash too.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 4, 2017, 08:2608/04/17
09/17/15
LightSword said:

@RobertShatz

that's not entirely true,on your probation you cant send reinforcements to your headquarters but you can send reinforcements to MCs and also if the leader allows it you can use MC Cash too.

Thanks for clarification :)