complexities with the new buying system

1 Reply
LightSword
28 July, 2017, 1:11 AM UTC

To whom it may concern,

The new layout for in-game buying is very small and narrow, I like the fact that you are trying to improve the game for the best experience and the new layout is easy on the eyes but again it’s not big enough. I like the old layout because everything is open and you don’t have to scroll ten miles down for the package you want, also why have two screens; one for the packages and then one for the payment methods. It’s so bizarre considering in the last layout everything was there and very simple, not like now where it is a complexed system. I think old layout was better in this regard and would like the old payment system implemented back.

Sincerely,

LightSword

Here to help you in anyway i can. Any questions that you have i can answer for you. lightsword Member since: 07/13/2016
UTC -4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 July, 2017, 9:51 AM UTC
LightSword said:

To whom it may concern,

The new layout for in-game buying is very small and narrow, I like the fact that you are trying to improve the game for the best experience and the new layout is easy on the eyes but again it’s not big enough. I like the old layout because everything is open and you don’t have to scroll ten miles down for the package you want, also why have two screens; one for the packages and then one for the payment methods. It’s so bizarre considering in the last layout everything was there and very simple, not like now where it is a complexed system. I think old layout was better in this regard and would like the old payment system implemented back.

Sincerely,

LightSword

Thank you for your feedback. I will pass it to our devs :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1724267 users registered; 43199 topics; 271062 posts; our newest member:Dhayanithi