War tally needs serious work

1 Reply
SBuster25519
10 July, 2017, 11:56 PM UTC
I play to win, I coin to win. I find it really irratating that in a combine war the losers ( the side that lost more troops) actually wins because some ridiculous battle scoring system adds up a bunch of stuff that should never quantify a victory. I can kill 10 times more high value troops in an attack, and lose because the cost of what I killed scores more defending points than attacking points. Why doesnt the attackers get the points of what they killed? If a win is a loss and a loss a win then, if I reverse all the money I spent would Plarium thank me for causing a them a negative account balance? They should because that is the exact mentality they employ with scoring. A win should be a win, a combine should not win by losing. Thats just stupid. If you expect me to continue to play, you will change this. As far as anymore money from me, no way. I am better off losing, losers win in Soldiers Inc. As I stated I coin to win. If I lose from winning than why coin, or play for that matter?
HuflungPoo
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
11 July, 2017, 8:02 AM UTC
Hi! Unfortunately, we are not planning to change the scoring system. Our current system is balanced and carefully analyzed by several departments.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1658806 users registered; 33360 topics; 251682 posts; our newest member:oktosokol