Defense Discount on walls and artillery guns - Hasn't come around in month's

11 Replies
Raging Bro
7 July, 2017, 6:44 AM UTC

Please can we get defence upgrade discounts for walls and artillery guns etc... it has been months since the last discount.

Selfridges for style you can afford
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 July, 2017, 9:53 AM UTC
Raging Bro said:

Please can we get defence upgrade discounts for walls and artillery guns etc... it has been months since the last discount.

Unfortunately, I don't have any information regarding the upcoming discounts.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Raging Bro
9 July, 2017, 12:39 PM UTC

Perhaps, you could swing by the marketing office department and hang around the water cooler and try glean some information. It's your call of course, just a suggestion. 

Maybe drop a hint at their bull pen while swishing past :) 
Selfridges for style you can afford
Red-Terror
10 July, 2017, 8:34 AM UTC

RAGING BRO is right !!

In my case it's almost a year I do not get the discount on defensive structures !!

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 July, 2017, 11:20 AM UTC
Raging Bro said:

Perhaps, you could swing by the marketing office department and hang around the water cooler and try glean some information. It's your call of course, just a suggestion. 

Maybe drop a hint at their bull pen while swishing past :) 
I wish I could :) But our Marketing team is located in Israel, so...
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
zenki
12 July, 2017, 3:38 AM UTC

Things that enhance the capabilities of your base will not be there easily ! 

If you wait for the defensive structure, only in the event! 

Discount only limited! 1 or 2 years or more ... not sure if it will appear or not!  

Simply wait indefinitely! 

heart
RobertShatz
12 July, 2017, 11:54 PM UTC
Sirs...They will come around eventually..altho it has been a while, but this is something that we get no information about..Actually we are as surprised at the "discounts" as others
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
zenki
13 July, 2017, 4:08 AM UTC

From the beginning of play until now I only see the defensive structure that will reduce the price by about 30% in the event is the maximum!  

If you want to build a defensive structure quickly, only on that occasion!? 

Sometimes I think the units are defending the guns! 

heart
RobertShatz
13 July, 2017, 10:26 PM UTC
Raging Bro said:

Sir..Your wish was granted...Today there is a 25% discount on walls and defensive structure..but today only..Will expire soon
Robert Shatz
Inaginni
14 July, 2017, 1:17 AM UTC

RobertShatz said:

Raging Bro said:

Sir..Your wish was granted...Today there is a 25% discount on walls and defensive structure..but today only..Will expire soon

It's a "meh" discount compared to the 60/80% offs we used to have with some frequency. Sadly those have been slowly phased out by plarium over the past year.

It would also be nice if these discounts applied to upgrading pieces, instead of just placing new pieces, but this idea has been around for a very long time sadly.
IronMan
20 July, 2017, 6:18 PM UTC

Inaginni said:

RobertShatz said:

Raging Bro said:

Please can we get defense upgrade discounts for walls and artillery guns etc... it has been months since the last discount.

It's a "meh" discount compared to the 60/80% offs we used to have with some frequency. Sadly those have been slowly phased out by plarium over the past year.

It would also be nice if these discounts applied to upgrading pieces, instead of just placing new pieces, but this idea has been around for a very long time sadly.

Agree: My Discount Gen has been stuck on Sector Skins for months now. Starts out with Tech Mods and quickly changes to Skins.

I completed all my Tech mods a long time ago and as many know the discount Gen will auto change once all Tech Mods have been gotten.

Sector Defense and Improvements discounts would be very helpful. With this being broken its giving many people and advantage in the game

because they were lucky enough to buy many when they were still being supplied as a discount. Many are at a disadvantage because of this no longer working.

Edit: sorry my post was for Total Domination, didn't realize my search put me in the wrong section.

Please move this to the correct place.

IronMan
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 11:29 AM UTC
IronMan said:

Inaginni said:

RobertShatz said:

Raging Bro said:

Please can we get defense upgrade discounts for walls and artillery guns etc... it has been months since the last discount.

Agree: My Discount Gen has been stuck on Sector Skins for months now. Starts out with Tech Mods and quickly changes to Skins.

I completed all my Tech mods a long time ago and as many know the discount Gen will auto change once all Tech Mods have been gotten.

Sector Defense and Improvements discounts would be very helpful. With this being broken its giving many people and advantage in the game

because they were lucky enough to buy many when they were still being supplied as a discount. Many are at a disadvantage because of this no longer working.

Edit: sorry my post was for Total Domination, didn't realize my search put me in the wrong section.

Please move this to the correct place.

I'm sorry, I can't move a comment, only the entire thread :)
1666745 users registered; 33979 topics; 253761 post; our newest member:zurlina0002