All Categories

Unfair Battle Outcome

Unfair Battle Outcome

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 13, 2017, 16:5605/13/17
07/10/16

Unfair Battle Outcome

I have just battled a player and as the uploaded image will show have lost to a far far smaller defence force, losing days and a lot of money invested. 

One of Three report images

Two of Three report images

Three of Three report images

How do I get the authors to look into this and get my units back.  Don't mind a fear battle and have spent much having fun but am not wasting money and will close account unless something is done as this is worse than the Search & Destroy gambles.

Code5

Views
Comments
Comments
May 13, 2017, 17:1805/13/17
02/11/16
i have seen this before..  the game is about to die..   when hackers take the place..  its GAME OVER!   so hold and stop   putting even a  penny here ..  and enjoy all what you can ..  until  they close it ..  for good..  
May 13, 2017, 22:0205/13/17
03/25/15
lloydcodrington said:

I have just battled a player and as the uploaded image will show have lost to a far far smaller defence force, losing days and a lot of money invested. 

How do I get the authors to look into this and get my units back.  Don't mind a fear battle and have spent much having fun but am not wasting money and will close account unless something is done as this is worse than the Search & Destroy gambles.

Code5

Sir...Please contact Support..Include all screen shots of the hit in question..Support will be glad to look into this matter for you 
May 13, 2017, 22:2705/13/17
07/10/16
Have done so thanks. Does not look right aye?  No not to anyone that's seen it.
May 14, 2017, 04:4705/14/17
07/31/15

I do not see anything strange....

You attacked a Power-Player and you crashed against him.

May 16, 2017, 22:4805/16/17
08/12/14

lloydcodrington said:

Code5

I agree with RED-TERROR. Those reports show there was more defense at the base (you lost 2/3 of your offense).

Remember, you don't get to see all the defense stacked against you if you fail to complete the raid. Also, looking at the guy in the screenshots (not sure if coords are allowed on this version of forum, can you elaborate Alyona?), it's obvious that the player has a high base defense bonus. Most likely every unit you see acts like 3 of its kind due to the base defense bonus (not including other bonuses).

P. S. Your screenshots are out of order. 2 gives 3 and 3 gives 1.
May 23, 2017, 00:0105/23/17
07/10/16

Looks fine to me. You went up against a level 98 with much base defense bonus and expected what? An easy win? lol. Also consider technologies, are your contracts all level 32? (You mentioned you don't spend money.) Thor's units more than likely are. ;)

May 23, 2017, 22:5105/23/17
03/25/15
zenki said:

i wanna see reports! 
Sir...Just click on the links to those images in the original post...It will show them to you