All Categories

Whos beginning to hate the game and why is that?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 12, 2017, 08:1105/12/17
07/08/15

One: Suggestions have been closed!

Two: Their explanations are cold and some don't make sense to what can be added to game in some cases!

Three: I may have good reason/logical and not just because they are being money grabbers!
Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 12, 2017, 10:0805/12/17
09/17/15

Hi! We're currently not accepting new suggestions, because we have a long list of them to review. Once the list gets shorter, our devs will be ready to start accepting them again :)

Please be patient.
May 15, 2017, 10:3505/15/17
09/17/15

zenki said:

What would you do in this situation... 

I would call my Combine for help :D But my gameplay style (in any game) leads me to one of the strongest Clans on server, so I rarely face any issues with stronger players as I'm kinda under protection. They can threaten or attack me, but they'll be punished afterwards. ;) 

But I'm talking about MMORPGs, which I usually play.

P.S. You know, I've just realized that I used to play with guys that most of our players would call "bullies" in a gameplay sense. 

May 16, 2017, 14:4305/16/17
09/17/15
zenki said:

Need to spend a lot of money and effort to build a defense army...  

But on the other hand, Defensive Units get some good bonuses ;)
May 16, 2017, 22:3705/16/17
03/25/15
Sir..If someone hit my base with 20 mill Offense..I would spend down resources by loading tthe que with chopper/tanks..and what resources i couldn't spend I would give away so as the attacker got nothing..I would put all my units in the bunker so my attacker would get no XP/PVP..and let the attacker hit "AIR"...There is more than 1 way to obtain your objectives. It would seem useless to me to let someone kill all my defense...take my resources and rack up PVP/XP while doing that..Then I would just keep on keeping on and keep on building units
May 16, 2017, 22:4105/16/17
08/12/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

zenki said:

What would you do in this situation... 

I would call my Combine for help :D But my gameplay style (in any game) leads me to one of the strongest Clans on server, so I rarely face any issues with stronger players as I'm kinda under protection. They can threaten or attack me, but they'll be punished afterwards. ;) 

But I'm talking about MMORPGs, which I usually play.

P.S. You know, I've just realized that I used to play with guys that most of our players would call "bullies" in a gameplay sense. 

Nice to see this snippet into your life Alyona! Makes it easier to relate to you ;)

I'm glad the Soldiers forums seems gentler to you than the Stormfall one.

May 17, 2017, 10:1205/17/17
09/17/15
Inaginni said:

Nice to see this snippet into your life Alyona! Makes it easier to relate to you ;)

I'm glad the Soldiers forums seems gentler to you than the Stormfall one.

All forums are great and there are many interesting people there.
May 25, 2017, 23:2205/25/17
08/03/16

Stop ripping us off. That is what i would say. Can soldier Inc demonstrate that income they derive from their players remains in soldiers inc, becuase i am sure it is funneled into new project games or games where there are less players than soldiers inc but same server fees. 

It would be illegal to offer and someone a rental that sells someone water and gas and electricity at a particular price, and then raise the cost of that same commodity when in actual fact demand is dropping and supply is infinite. 

Why not set the prices like they do in their other games, setting prices at $49 and $99 for bytes that has nothing more than an intrinsic value and no intangible or tangible value.  

The biggest change they could make is allow people to keep their strategic in every battle outcome, defeat or victory and then just the production armies get destroyed. Strategic do not get destroyed but have to be repaired. 

This encourages people to stay in the game and invest and save and get something tangible in return. People are builders and we can tolerate losing production but not investments, so for that reason soldiers Inc is configured in a selfish and  thoughtless manner.  

May 25, 2017, 23:4305/25/17
03/25/15
Sir...The Diamond offers are just that..Offers...It is an option to purchase at a price..The decission is strictly yours
May 25, 2017, 23:5105/25/17
08/03/16

No, 

Upgrade designs explain how to get these without purchasing diamonds or a special offer with upgrade designs. 

The only event that gives out upgrade designs is the Development race event and i like most players am already maxed out on all my buildings. I need upgrade designs which are correlated to the offers, 

Recovering lost units, purchasing strategic units in the black market and of course the special strategic units you can only get in the offers.

Also certain enhancement bonus such the 50% for 7 days

Almost anything worth striving for is only achievable by spending $$$ 

May 26, 2017, 10:0605/26/17
09/17/15

Raging Bro said:

No, 

Upgrade designs explain how to get these without purchasing diamonds or a special offer with upgrade designs. 

The only event that gives out upgrade designs is the Development race event and i like most players am already maxed out on all my buildings. I need upgrade designs which are correlated to the offers, 

Recovering lost units, purchasing strategic units in the black market and of course the special strategic units you can only get in the offers.

Even though there's only one Tournament where you can receive Upgrade Designs, there are so many ways to earn Diamonds! You can win them in Tournaments, quests, Achievements, get for daily logins, or collect from Repositories.

May 27, 2017, 20:5305/27/17
08/12/14

Raging Bro said:

No, 

I agree that the 50% off/def bonus for 7 days is a problem, as it can only be purchased through money and not diamonds.

The others are not as one sided, but are still bad because there are no real caps to buying them.
May 28, 2017, 21:4605/28/17
08/03/16

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Raging Bro said:

No, 

Even though there's only one Tournament where you can receive Upgrade Designs, there are so many ways to earn Diamonds! You can win them in Tournaments, quests, Achievements, get for daily logins, or collect from Repositories.

Realistically that is just a little to hard, and people have lives we cant be expected to spend all our time tediously doing each and every event, which i might add, i have been doing now for months and there is no way you can ever get 500k diamonds from events even if you do them for 2 years solid in which case, you would be basket case. Maybe some of the top winning combines that get first place in the combine events do generate a reasonable chance at getting some upgrades through diamonds but even they struggle and they are just a tiny fraction of the players in soldiers inc, 

The point is the game is not perfect and you cannot expect people to sacrafice time which is a precious commodity doing pointless tasks in order to get something virtual. Most micro transaction games have realistic possibilities, this game is in the hands of a giant corporation that want to publish billion dollar revenues., and that is where it fails to engage with the players 

May 29, 2017, 11:2905/29/17
09/17/15
You're right, the amount of rewards you can receive from events is limited. However, more than enough as a bonus to your regular in-game activity.
Jun 1, 2017, 10:3606/01/17
08/03/16

Okay,

Here it is. 

The plarium sales should not exceed in price the cost of your internet per month. There has to be a standard to which you base micro transactions and it should not exceed your weekly or monthly internet costs. 

I could get the internet for a year on the prices plarium charge, they are not the world wide web and should vastly reduce their prices and make the game more competitive for everyone. 
Jun 2, 2017, 09:5906/02/17
09/17/15

Raging Bro said:

Okay,

Here it is. 

The plarium sales should not exceed in price the cost of your internet per month. There has to be a standard to which you base micro transactions and it should not exceed your weekly or monthly internet costs. 

I could get the internet for a year on the prices plarium charge, they are not the world wide web and should vastly reduce their prices and make the game more competitive for everyone. 

You know that we have regular Bank Offers and Special Offers with bonuses.

Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm, and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

You can receive a cheap or an expensive Special Offer. it is chosen by that algorithm. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. If you don’t like your current Offers or find them expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later.