50 offense and 50 Defense boost

8 Replies
scott-817
9 May, 2017, 3:34 AM UTC
I bought this boost and I have not seen any improvement whatsoever in my game play. I seem to be losing more units now with it. Please explain what this is and how it works since it doesn't seem to do a thing but take my money.
UTC +7:00
scott-817
9 May, 2017, 7:47 PM UTC
Does anyone monitor this? I would really like to know what to expect is all and make sure I am not doing something incorrect.
UTC +7:00
RobertShatz
Moderator
9 May, 2017, 9:32 PM UTC
scott-817 said:

I bought this boost and I have not seen any improvement whatsoever in my game play. I seem to be losing more units now with it. Please explain what this is and how it works since it doesn't seem to do a thing but take my money.
Sir..There are many different kinds of boost now available in the Black Market..If you are referring to the boost to improve Offense and Defense by 50%..then that is exactly what it does...It increases you Defense/Offense points by 50%...For example...You have defense that totals 100k in "Defense points" ( those are the point located at the bottom of your selection screen when pull/moving units ) that shows the combined strength of the units selected..The boost will then increase your Defense or Offense "strength by 50% making combined unit strength of 150k points
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 May, 2017, 11:51 AM UTC
There are no bugs related to this feature. Maybe you're just attacking a well-defended enemy? :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
scott-817
10 May, 2017, 8:03 PM UTC
When I look at the bottom the number equals the value of what is being sent in total. There is no bonus calculation in the value or on the screen so how am I to know it is being used? I am not saying that is happening but what I am saying is that I should see an obvious improvement and reduction in losses and I am not seeing that. It is possible that the randomness of the game is somehow not in my favor but I typically play up to the around the same level every night and see no improvement. I will take a look at what forces are being sent against me and do a comparison of the same scenario without the boosts and see if the computer is just stacking against me with the bonus value and without. I will report back.
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
11 May, 2017, 10:35 AM UTC
scott-817 said:

When I look at the bottom the number equals the value of what is being sent in total. There is no bonus calculation in the value or on the screen so how am I to know it is being used? I am not saying that is happening but what I am saying is that I should see an obvious improvement and reduction in losses and I am not seeing that. It is possible that the randomness of the game is somehow not in my favor but I typically play up to the around the same level every night and see no improvement. I will take a look at what forces are being sent against me and do a comparison of the same scenario without the boosts and see if the computer is just stacking against me with the bonus value and without. I will report back.
Can you show me some screenshots? For better understanding.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
scott-817
31 May, 2017, 12:50 AM UTC
I have returned and after testing with and without I can say that it does indeed work. I apologize for my mistake.
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
31 May, 2017, 9:45 AM UTC
scott-817 said:

I have returned and after testing with and without I can say that it does indeed work. I apologize for my mistake.
I'm glad it was solved.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
RobertShatz
Moderator
31 May, 2017, 11:32 PM UTC
Very good Sir..Glad this has been sorted out .Good luck Sir
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
1722245 users registered; 42806 topics; 271965 posts; our newest member:Unknown_Ranger