Bring Back Rations requirements for keeping troops.

5 Replies
Carl7990
17 April, 2017, 9:15 PM UTC

On the server i play too many people have over 200000-300000 air units which is almost impossible to defend against.  People are basically exploiting the rations to troop loophole which you guys changed 2 years ago which basically killed the game for new members and members who actually use troops to fight.  Today  alone i got hit with over 150000 air/land troops in a single raid.  This option totally unbalanced the game play which is getting worse.  Bring back the requirement of rations to feed troops or they desert will bring the game back to some playability.  


example: http://prntscr.com/exlqxh

UTC +0:00
RobertShatz
Moderator
17 April, 2017, 11:18 PM UTC
Carl7990 said:

On the server i play too many people have over 200000-300000 air units which is almost impossible to defend against.  People are basically exploiting the rations to troop loophole which you guys changed 2 years ago which basically killed the game for new members and members who actually use troops to fight.  Today  alone i got hit with over 150000 air/land troops in a single raid.  This option totally unbalanced the game play which is getting worse.  Bring back the requirement of rations to feed troops or they desert will bring the game back to some playability.  


example: http://prntscr.com/exlqxh

Sir..I don't think I have ever seen anyone with 200-300k Air units..WOW...You have to have food  to be able to use them..Can you imagine how much food per minute that many units require...The only good method I have ever come across to discourage others from hitting my base is simply give them nothing but AIR..No resources, spend down...No PVP, bunker all units..and belong to a strong Combine...All game suggestions must first pass thru the Developers..It will be interesting to see if this will ever be approved
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
zenki
18 April, 2017, 6:44 PM UTC

Even if your ration is red, your troops will not disappear?

The game has lost its balance for so long!


heart
UTC +7:00
RobertShatz
Moderator
18 April, 2017, 9:20 PM UTC
zenki said:

Even if your ration is red, your troops will not disappear?

The game has lost its balance for so long!


No..they will not disappear, but you will have to have food in your storage for them to move...For instance..Your food is neg amount..and you have no food in storage,,you can not raid or send units away from base until you have food in storage, you either open several resource packs or purchase from BM...And of course it takes food to build units..
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
zenki
20 April, 2017, 4:32 PM UTC

Like this how to do?!

Http://prntscr.com/eys04y

Http://prntscr.com/eys0by

Nobody wants to join the group to death...


heart
UTC +7:00
RobertShatz
Moderator
20 April, 2017, 11:00 PM UTC
zenki said:

Like this how to do?!

Http://prntscr.com/eys04y

Http://prntscr.com/eys0by

Nobody wants to join the group to death...


Wow!!!..Thats the way Sir...Nice army
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
1666000 users registered; 33940 topics; 253334 posts; our newest member:zulmais2017