All Categories

PETITION: We want know in advance when start tournament with Upgrade Designs!!!!

PETITION: We want know in advance when start tournament with Upgrade Designs!!!!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Apr 7, 2017, 13:0704/07/17
07/31/15

as said on title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please, sign the petition if you agree with me!!

EDIT:

you have to reply to the discussion by saying "I agree" or something like that ...

this I mean by saying "sign the petition".

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 7, 2017, 23:3304/07/17
03/25/15
Red-Terror said:

as said on title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please, sign the petition if you agree with me!!
Sir...I can understand how this would be beneficial,,however all game decisions are made by the developers..The developers have the first/last word..lol... but let's see if they will initiate this suggestion..Let me just inform you that to make any changes/additions to the game requires a vast amount of work, so be patient please
Apr 8, 2017, 14:2704/08/17
07/31/15

in the past, Mr.Black announced the coming tournaments on the forum !!

so ... it does not seem so difficult to do this!

it's not fair !!!

I missed the start of the tournament for only a few hours ... and so I wasted 8 days building !!!

This is the second time this happens to me!

I'm fed up!

I want to know the beginning of the tournament ... at least just for this one!!

I stop developing my buildings as long as I will not know when it begins the tournament with "Upgrade Designs".

Apr 8, 2017, 22:3804/08/17
07/31/15

another stupid thing:

the only tournament that gives you "Upgrade Designs" is "the development of the base."

STATE OF THINGS:

The old players are those who are most in need of "upgrade Designs", because they must further develop their buildings, but they have already developed all their buildings to level 20 (already before "Upgrade Designs' made their appearance in the game!) ... therefore they are cut off from this type of tournament.

on the contrary, new players are still developing their buildings from level 1 to 20 ... so they do not need to have "Upgrade Designs", but instead, ironically, they are those who are more able to compete in this type of tournament (because they have yet to upgrade their entire base!).

RESULT:

- those who needs "Upgrade Designs" are the ones who do not get them.

- those who does not need to "upgrade Designs" are the ones who get them in greater quantities !!

MY CONCLUSION:

I want to regress and become a child again!!!!

Apr 8, 2017, 22:5704/08/17
03/25/15
Sir..You still have an option...use the boost..I use my boost to cause buildings to upgrade with in the times of the tournny...Works for me and when the boost are discounted I stock up on them...Just an option Sir..
Apr 8, 2017, 23:4204/08/17
Apr 8, 2017, 23:47(edited)
07/31/15

RobertShatz said:

Sir..You still have an option...use the boost..I use my boost to cause buildings to upgrade with in the times of the tournny...Works for me and when the boost are discounted I stock up on them... Just an option Sir..

woow!! ... you're a genius, sir !!!

please, next time refrain from giving us this kind of suggestions...   -___-"

just a very expensive option!!!

Me too I use the boosts during the tournament, but I could enjoy of additional 8 days of "construction time" (which I lost, irremediably !!) ...

I am not able to recover all this time using boosts, unless I use all my boosts!

... and even if I decide to do this (crazy choise), I could not IN ANY CASE recover what I lost.

what I can do now is:

• 8 days (with boosts)

instead of:

• 8 days (free) + 8 days (with boosts) = 16 days.

Therefore boosts are not a solution (it is a false / illusory solution!)

No matter how many boosts I am able to use, always remains the fact that I have lost 8 days!

Apr 9, 2017, 02:2004/09/17
agree
Apr 9, 2017, 19:5104/09/17
i agree !
Apr 9, 2017, 23:3404/09/17
03/25/15

Sir..With the way Plarium gives out boost,, that option does not have to be an expensive one...just a planned one

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 10, 2017, 12:0504/10/17
09/17/15

Hi, guys! Unfortunately, we cannot share the Tournament schedule now. there were times when we could, but now we can't. I totally understand that Development Race is one of the hardest Tournaments on a high level, and it's hard to get points if you're a high-level player. 

There are some Tournaments (like the Development Race) which are more comfortable for low-level players, than high-level ones.

Each Tournament has a certain duration and a prize which can be reached during the Tournament. There is a balance between your efforts put and the Reward gained.

We launch a lot of Tournaments daily, and some of them are more appealing to lower-level players, and some of them - to higher-level players.

Unfortunately, there's no way to make a Tournament which would be challenging and interesting, and would have a reachable reward for all players at once.