cost after lvl 20 on buildings? is there a site that will let us know?

3 Replies
dragonslayer2usa
9 March, 2017, 3:45 AM UTC

I could no info ,no site, that even mentions upgrade cost after lvl 20 on buildings mostly talking about the number of upgrade designs needed for each lvl after lvl 20 .

UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
9 March, 2017, 11:50 AM UTC

Hi! As far as I know we don't have such information. However, it can appear on our Wiki: http://wiki.plarium.com/index.php?title=Soldiers_Inc._Wiki so follow the updates.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
dragonslayer2usa
9 March, 2017, 12:49 PM UTC
yea been there hoping to find it no luck could not find any fan sites either
UTC +8:00
RobertShatz
9 March, 2017, 11:35 PM UTC
dragonslayer2usa said:

I could no info ,no site, that even mentions upgrade cost after lvl 20 on buildings mostly talking about the number of upgrade designs needed for each lvl after lvl 20 .

Sir...I do not know exactly how many designs it takes per lvl per building..I upgrade one and look to see what that building says I will need to upgrade again...but ,this is how I anticipate,,say to upgrade l from lvl 20 to 21 takes 75 designs..you can almost calculate close that to take L from 21 to lvl 22 will take 150 designs...I have found that the amount of designs needed is about twice
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
1662725 users registered; 33662 topics; 253042 posts; our newest member:xdfehlerdx3