All Categories

Trying to move

Trying to move

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Feb 17, 2017, 20:2202/17/17
02/12/17

Trying to move

We just put together a Navy combine yesterday and trying to get closer together.  I am at1710x2175 and have nothing but open space north of me but nothing comes up on a relocate search.  Yesterday several came up.  What gives?
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 17, 2017, 20:3402/17/17

jbrown1000 said:

We just put together a Navy combine yesterday and trying to get closer together.  I am at1710x2175 and have nothing but open space north of me but nothing comes up on a relocate search.  Yesterday several came up.  What gives?

commander 

when you find a vacant spot you can just click on it and relocate ( only if you have precision re locator from the store )

also note that you can input the desired coordinates in the search box to find the nearest vacant spot to it 

( if none appear then try another close coordinates or check if you entered wrong coordinates )

if that does not help clear cache and try again 

and remember support team is always at your service to help

Feb 17, 2017, 23:5702/17/17
02/12/17

Tks - I clicked on the purple block and it says no vacant spots - Why can't one locate in all the vacant land north of me - no one there?

Feb 18, 2017, 01:0402/18/17
03/25/15
jbrown1000 said:

Commander...I just looked at my map and there are several open slots  around me..so I do not think its a game glitch..Try clearing/cleaning your browser/cache...then reload game..if that doesn't correct the issue..try using a different browser and check that you are using the latest version of "flash player"....  I hope this corrects your issues but if it doesn't then contact Support , They can access your game activity and will be able to see if there is a problem that they can fix
Feb 18, 2017, 11:3702/18/17
02/12/17
RobertShatz said:

jbrown1000 said:

Commander...I just looked at my map and there are several open slots  around me..so I do not think its a game glitch..Try clearing/cleaning your browser/cache...then reload game..if that doesn't correct the issue..try using a different browser and check that you are using the latest version of "flash player"....  I hope this corrects your issues but if it doesn't then contact Support , They can access your game activity and will be able to see if there is a problem that they can fix
For 2 days now no open spots around me - again, have nothing but vacant space north of me.  Why can't this space be used?  I can find spots elsewhere on the map but not around me.  There appears to be several bases around me that have left the game - is there a way for someone to take those spots to relocate?
Feb 19, 2017, 13:4802/19/17

jbrown1000 said:

RobertShatz said:

jbrown1000 said:

For 2 days now no open spots around me - again, have nothing but vacant space north of me.  Why can't this space be used?  I can find spots elsewhere on the map but not around me.  There appears to be several bases around me that have left the game - is there a way for someone to take those spots to relocate?

commander just click on the spot you would like to occupy its that easy to relocate to that spot 

however you may also report your issue to our support where you cant find any through the search function 
Mar 9, 2017, 05:5603/09/17
1 minute

jbrown1000 said:

Someone either just moved in or has been there has started making alts common practice in war games but very banable if  caught .

the map is full of them I do believe there is also a timeframe where unregistered bases are deleted if not played (not confirmed yet)  

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 9, 2017, 11:4803/09/17
09/17/15
dragonslayer2usa said:

there is also a timeframe where unregistered bases are deleted if not played (not confirmed yet)  

In SI: Mobile Warfare - yes. In browser version we only delete some of the inactive Bases when we create Vacant Lots.