What's the point of the Black Market building?

3 Replies
itszoner
12 February, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC

I just built the Black Market building (yep, I'm new :) ). Don't get me wrong, it's a nice looking structure :), but it doesn't seem to do anything but give me access to, yes, the Black Market of course. But that's no more than the little shopping cart on the top right does. Plus it takes up a lot of space.

Am I missing something?

UTC +6:00
RobertShatz
13 February, 2017, 1:08 AM UTC

itszoner said:

I just built the Black Market building (yep, I'm new :) ). Don't get me wrong, it's a nice looking structure :), but it doesn't seem to do anything but give me access to, yes, the Black Market of course. But that's no more than the little shopping cart on the top right does. Plus it takes up a lot of space.

Am I missing something?

No Sir..you are not missing anything..At the start of the game there is usually plenty of room for all your buildings..but as you grow space can get a little tight..You do not have to have the BlackMarket structure on your base..you can elect to use the "shopping cart" on the right side of screen..Each does the same thing so what it boils down to s your preferrence

Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
itszoner
13 February, 2017, 10:02 AM UTC
Thank you :). Well at least I see you can destroy it :).
UTC +6:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 February, 2017, 11:03 AM UTC
itszoner said:

Thank you :). Well at least I see you can destroy it :).
Sure :) If you feel like you don't need it anymore. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1660975 users registered; 33459 topics; 252486 posts; our newest member:jmekabox