All Categories

Skin suggestion

Skin suggestion

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jan 12, 2017, 03:3201/12/17
09/19/15

Skin suggestion

Hi! It would be really cool if we could buy more skins for the base, like, a red skin (who cost like 10 euros) would give you +10% attack power, blue skin would give you +10% defense power and green skin would give you +5% ressource boost ^^ these skins would stay forever and if we buy another skin offer it will replace the old we bought

It would change than always seeing the same basic color.. ^^

And, i'm sorry for my bad English, i hope you guys understand ^^ and i'm talking for the mobile version of the game (idk if thats different than computer version)

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jan 12, 2017, 11:5701/12/17
09/17/15
Hi! We've already implemented a similar feature in some other games, and it's possible that we'll add them to Soldiers Inc as well.
Jan 12, 2017, 18:4301/12/17
09/19/15
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Hi! We've already implemented a similar feature in some other games, and it's possible that we'll add them to Soldiers Inc as well.
Nice :D
Jan 28, 2017, 16:4701/28/17

blacksite ownership cap. 

there is no future in this game unless an immediate cap is put in blacksite ownership. as a paying member i demand to know a firm plan to ensure this occurs asap otherwise i and many other bouncing dafyq outta 
Jan 29, 2017, 23:5001/29/17

es_kai said:

blacksite ownership cap. 

there is no future in this game unless an immediate cap is put in blacksite ownership. as a paying member i demand to know a firm plan to ensure this occurs asap otherwise i and many other bouncing dafyq outta 

commander there is no such thing well there is plans for the firms but unfortunately none are announced to the public 

be aware that announcements thread is constantly updated with details and information about what is added but that is as far as it goes