All Categories

different packs

different packs

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jan 3, 2017, 21:0901/03/17

different packs

I got a message from a friend about a special offer pack for 19.99.  It was a great offer of 12k diamonds and 10 ports and 10 packs of 5k of each RSS.  I went to login to buy.... My special offer was a crappy 9.99 pack with all fuel and munitions! What the heck.  I do buy and I feel cheated by this.  Definitely not fair.  Very angry and likely not spending another dime on this game! Way to go again Plarium.  Very dissapointed 

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jan 4, 2017, 11:4601/04/17
09/17/15

You know that we have regular Bank Offers and Special Offers with bonuses.

Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm, and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

You can receive a cheap or an expensive Special Offer. it is chosen by that algorithm. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. If you don’t like your current Offers or find them expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later.