Chat window

4 Replies
Jeffrey Bataille
30 December, 2016, 10:50 PM UTC
when I see my members talk in the combine chat window, I click on the chat screen when I go to type in it, it falls back down, can never get it to stay up to type out a message
UTC +0:00
RobertShatz
31 December, 2016, 12:09 AM UTC
Jeffrey Bataille said:

when I see my members talk in the combine chat window, I click on the chat screen when I go to type in it, it falls back down, can never get it to stay up to type out a message
Commander..Please contact Support..Give Support as much information as possible and include screensots if possible..Support will look into this for you and correct any issues they may find
Robert Shatz
Rup Kumar
17 October, 2017, 7:25 AM UTC

Yes, It does work nicely. In case of any problem you can contact microsoft tech support for instant solution. If you don't know how to get help in windows 10 then just follow the instruction properly.

UTC +5:00
RobertShatz
17 October, 2017, 9:45 PM UTC
Jeffrey Bataille said:

Commander..Please report this to Support..Support has the technology to check this out and correct any issues they find..Good Luck !
Robert Shatz
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
18 October, 2017, 3:52 PM UTC

Hello, Commander!

As it's a single complaint, I think the is an issue on your browser or PC side. Please try another browser, Sir. And let us know if you will still have the same problem.

Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
1780131 users registered; 48352 topics; 287158 posts; our newest member:wolfe3rd