Repositories Useless

10 Replies
Apropisgood
9 December, 2016, 1:31 PM UTC
Gameplay incentives making repositories useless -- anybody who needs them cannot hold long enough to get any resources.  Getting boring.
UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 December, 2016, 12:18 PM UTC

Apropisgood said:


Gameplay incentives making repositories useless -- anybody who needs them cannot hold long enough to get any resources.  Getting boring.

Hi! I see that you're new at Forum, so you've definitely missed it :) 

Some time ago (maybe 2 month) we have collected player feedback about Repositories and passed it to our game developers. There were many great suggestions from players, and our developers have already implemented one of them (increased travel speed to Repositories). And this is not the only change that's waiting for us! 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Danja
13 December, 2016, 12:32 AM UTC
Apropisgood said:

Gameplay incentives making repositories useless -- anybody who needs them cannot hold long enough to get any resources.  Getting boring.
Try looking at them as opportunities for scoring PvP points. 
UTC -5:00
Red-Terror
28 December, 2016, 2:35 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Apropisgood said:


Gameplay incentives making repositories useless -- anybody who needs them cannot hold long enough to get any resources.  Getting boring.

Hi! I see that you're new at Forum, so you've definitely missed it :) 

Some time ago (maybe 2 month) we have collected player feedback about Repositories and passed it to our game developers. There were many great suggestions from players, and our developers have already implemented one of them (increased travel speed to Repositories). And this is not the only change that's waiting for us! 

"increased travel speed" is a ridiculous answer to the question raised by the player APROPISGOOD (which opened this Topic).


This upgrade just makes repositories even more useless than they were even before!

Now the offensive players can hit your outposts in a few seconds.

With this upgrade you have offered them the opportunity to travel enormous distances (200 km) in just a few minutes!


Players who try to gather the resources are now doomed !!


You seriously believe that this was the solution?!?!?

I do not understand if you do it on purpose (make fun of us), or if you are really so incompetent as to believe this!



you did the exact opposite than make repositories useful!



UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 December, 2016, 9:39 AM UTC
Red-Terror said:


"increased travel speed" is a ridiculous answer to the question raised by the player APROPISGOOD (which opened this Topic).


This upgrade just makes repositories even more useless than they were even before!

Now the offensive players can hit your outposts in a few seconds.

With this upgrade you have offered them the opportunity to travel enormous distances (200 km) in just a few minutes!


Players who try to gather the resources are now doomed !!


You seriously believe that this was the solution?!?!?

I do not understand if you do it on purpose (make fun of us), or if you are really so incompetent as to believe this!



you did the exact opposite than make repositories useful!



Please note that we aren't planning to make them a safe place for everyone. This is a war game after all. We understand that they need to be attractive for both: players that collect Resources and players that attack them for PvP points. And the improvement we introduced was just the first one :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
RobertShatz
Moderator
29 December, 2016, 11:30 PM UTC
Repositories are points of action for Both Offensive and defensive players...If you have enough Defense you can actually hurt an Offensive player to the point that he will actually take months to rebuild his units..If you elect to play Defensively then Repositories is the place to rack up PVP/XP..if you choose to play Offensive you can again accumilate a lot of PVP/XP if you hit one that is held by a Defensive player..
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
Red-Terror
31 December, 2016, 4:17 AM UTC

Be honest: repositories are now attractive only for offensive players (to make PVP points).


Previously there was the right balance between "received attacks" (failed collecting) and possibility of collecting resources (successful collection).

Repositories was already a very tough game for those who wanted to collect resources ... so much so that I was attacked by the other players on average every 8-10 minutes ....

but now the situation has completely deteriorated and it is at a considerable disadvantage of those trying to collect resources ...

Now the attacks occur every 2-3 minutes !!


There is not a breathing space for those who try to collect resources !!


The only thing I hope is that the next updates you're talking about, they are in favor of those who want to collect resources from the repositories (currently this activity was made almost impossible for them!).

UTC +2:00
Red-Terror
31 December, 2016, 4:20 AM UTC

RobertShatz said:


Repositories are points of action for Both Offensive and defensive players...If you have enough Defense you can actually hurt an Offensive player to the point that he will actually take months to rebuild his units..If you elect to play Defensively then Repositories is the place to rack up PVP/XP..if you choose to play Offensive you can again accumilate a lot of PVP/XP if you hit one that is held by a Defensive player..

yes..... sure....

a good way to lose your entire defensive army in a second (without collecting anything!).

no thanks.

UTC +2:00
Red-Terror
31 December, 2016, 4:53 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Please note that we aren't planning to make them a safe place for everyone. This is a war game after all. We understand that they need to be attractive for both: players that collect Resources and players that attack them for PvP points. And the improvement we introduced was just the first one :)

It was not at all a safe place before updating !! (It was hard to extract resources! ... Your soldiers did not survive almost never even before you to do the upgrade!).


the problem is that now it has become an "impossible place" ... considering the enormous advantage gained by the offensive players!


proof of the difficulty of exploiting repositories is that there are threads opened by players, who have come on the forum to complain about the short life expectancy in the repositories (even before you made the new upgrade in favor of offensive players!).


it's ridiculous:

the players have come on the forum to complain about the difficulty of using repositories and survive on them ... and your response was to do an upgrade of the game, in order to deteriorate further this situation!


Finally, you also have the courage to say that repositories was a safe place for those who were trying to collect resources (conversely, repositories are well known for their difficulty of use, since they have been released in the game!) ...

I have no words ... all this is incredible, madness!

UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 January, 2017, 12:03 PM UTC
Your points are noted, Red-Terror. And as I said before, we're working on further improvements for the Repositories. We do understand that players, who collect Rss there, should also see some value in them.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
dragonslayer2usa
17 January, 2017, 12:02 AM UTC
Yea I make sure to tell everyone not to bother with them they really only for the highest of lvls ,or new players thinking they mine can something its a big joke in the game they all are empty but one or two .
UTC +8:00
1664716 users registered; 34016 topics; 253195 posts; our newest member:khetkhetkhing19