All Categories

Access problems AGAIN with the latest "upgrades"

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Nov 21, 2016, 14:0711/21/16
02/05/14

Once again Plarium installs an "upgrade" that screws the pooch when it comes to accessing this particular game.  I have NO problems accessing StormFall, Total Dom, Sparta or Pirates, all from the same browser.  NO amount of clearing cache, checking for browser updates or crossing my fingers solves the problem.

This is probably the 4th or 5th time in a year that these "upgrades/updates" have been an issue and it has always been Soldiers with the problem.  Not to mention that e-mail in ALL of the games is a total wreck.

If these devs can't get a simple app like e-mail corrected WHY should they be allowed anywhere near a keyboard for this company?

This is the banner:

ERROR

Could not complete action...

Please try again later.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 22, 2016, 00:0611/22/16
03/25/15
FlyinTiger said:

Once again Plarium installs an "upgrade" that screws the pooch when it comes to accessing this particular game.  I have NO problems accessing StormFall, Total Dom, Sparta or Pirates, all from the same browser.  NO amount of clearing cache, checking for browser updates or crossing my fingers solves the problem.

This is probably the 4th or 5th time in a year that these "upgrades/updates" have been an issue and it has always been Soldiers with the problem.  Not to mention that e-mail in ALL of the games is a total wreck.

If these devs can't get a simple app like e-mail corrected WHY should they be allowed anywhere near a keyboard for this company?

This is the banner:

ERROR

Could not complete action...

Please try again later.

Commander...Please contact Support and tell them of your issues with Soldiers..Support has the technology to access your game and look to see if they can locate the problem..Unfortunately we do not possess that technology at this level
Nov 22, 2016, 05:1911/22/16
02/05/14
Rob... It's not a matter of MY equipment.  Never has been.  As I stated earlier, this is the 4th or 5th time this year that this has happened.  Somewhere along the line they figure out where they screwed up, they install another "update" and everything works fine just as it was a week ago.  What really pisses me and others off is the total disregard Plarium has for it's players, i.e.  the e-mail system that has had multiple complaints, reward systems that aren't really rewards at all but an attempt to make it SEEM like you're being rewarded, etc, etc, etc, ad infinitum.
Nov 22, 2016, 14:1911/22/16
FlyinTiger said:

Rob... It's not a matter of MY equipment.  Never has been.  As I stated earlier, this is the 4th or 5th time this year that this has happened.  Somewhere along the line they figure out where they screwed up, they install another "update" and everything works fine just as it was a week ago.  What really pisses me and others off is the total disregard Plarium has for it's players, i.e.  the e-mail system that has had multiple complaints, reward systems that aren't really rewards at all but an attempt to make it SEEM like you're being rewarded, etc, etc, etc, ad infinitum.
Hi! We have updated our servers. Do you still have this issue?
Nov 22, 2016, 15:2511/22/16
Nov 22, 2016, 15:46(edited)
02/05/14

Unfortunately, Yes, I do

Added:  And I just cleared cache and did a total shutdown and restart

As I've mentioned before, I have NO problems with any of the other Plarium games.  Why this one?