All Categories

my base as been banned

my base as been banned

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Oct 10, 2016, 12:5210/10/16

my base as been banned

hi soldiers :),, i play at soldier inc on facebook and in the first server i've the account banned... i play in the second server but i can't go in the first account... i don't have a double account and i don't use a cheats... yesterday i've bought a diamonds and today i'm banned :(
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 10, 2016, 16:1110/10/16
06/14/14
Commander contact support they can investigate you're issue 
Oct 10, 2016, 23:2810/10/16
03/25/15
Giacomo said:

hi soldiers :),, i play at soldier inc on facebook and in the first server i've the account banned... i play in the second server but i can't go in the first account... i don't have a double account and i don't use a cheats... yesterday i've bought a diamonds and today i'm banned :(
Commander..You will have to contact Support about this issue..We do not have the technology at the Forum level to assist you...Only Support has the technology to access your game
Feb 11, 2023, 08:5102/11/23
10/05/17

Dear Plarium Team, 

for several days we have been receiving complaints that ACC has been blocked by you. Now it has also happened to me. And this, where the agent secret mission is coming to an end. This is exactly what I meant when I said that you can't solve the problems but you increase the prices. 

Now you can not even play the event to the end. What a bummer. 

Of course I expect compensation for me and my players. 

Furthermore I expect to be unlocked as soon as possible. 

Respectfully Patriot 

PS: IP or coordinates I can not see, because I was locked by you in the middle of the game and thus the support can not write, because I can not see the cordes !!!!