when is too much too much

20 Replies
Jamie
30 August, 2016, 8:48 AM UTC

I think that there is to much of a gap between a lot....... of our players causing a lot of us to go inactive 

I have seen a lot of people who are just trying to have fun go inactive because there is some one always occupying them or will not stop 

raiding them or whole combines coming down on one little helpless person and lvl 108 people don't mix with lvl 20 or even lvl 70 people and these people are being fixed wich is causing a lot of inactivity

UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 August, 2016, 9:21 AM UTC

It is a war game, Jamie. 

You will never feel safe here as there are always some players around you who want to get benefits from being stronger than you. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Jamie
31 August, 2016, 8:50 AM UTC
Yeah but I mean like people who may not of been able to log on for a wihle or some orther unavoidable problem wich puts them at an unfair diadvantage...
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
31 August, 2016, 9:31 AM UTC
Jamie said:

Yeah but I mean like people who may not of been able to log on for a wihle or some orther unavoidable problem wich puts them at an unfair diadvantage...
We have Total Protection for such cases.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Chkm8
4 September, 2016, 1:59 AM UTC
The main thing to remember you can lurk back and just build you can not be taken out of the game no matter how many raids hit you
Chkm8
Omar Smith
4 September, 2016, 11:55 PM UTC
I am running a visibly large scale operation. I learned that the easiest way to get out of problems is to negotiate. Even though most players don't initially have that mindset, once professional enough you can bend them to your way of thinking. Otherwise I would be 700 sappers short.
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 September, 2016, 10:03 AM UTC
Omar Smith said:

I am running a visibly large scale operation. I learned that the easiest way to get out of problems is to negotiate. Even though most players don't initially have that mindset, once professional enough you can bend them to your way of thinking. Otherwise I would be 700 sappers short.
Maybe you could give some tips to other players? 
Omar Smith
5 September, 2016, 4:16 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Omar Smith said:

Maybe you could give some tips to other players? 
Rodger that. I'll give it a try.
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 September, 2016, 11:10 AM UTC

Omar Smith said:

By the way, did you hear about the upcoming beta-test for Soldiers Inc. Mobile Warfare? 

https://www.facebook.com/SoldiersIncCommunity/photos/a.493319494090173.1073741830.482177521871037/1107764769312306/?type=3

Omar Smith
6 September, 2016, 3:19 PM UTC

Omar Smith said:

By the way, did you hear about the upcoming beta-test for Soldiers Inc. Mobile Warfare? 

https://www.facebook.com/SoldiersIncCommunity/photos/a.493319494090173.1073741830.482177521871037/1107764769312306/?type=3

I considered participating but I am not sure if my android is compatible and if my phone can even handle something like that.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 September, 2016, 10:59 AM UTC
Omar Smith said:
I considered participating but I am not sure if my android is compatible and if my phone can even handle something like that. 
What's your Android version?
simon32
7 September, 2016, 1:15 PM UTC
yeah!!! finally soldiers inc on mobile, waiting long for this but now finally its here
Omar Smith
7 September, 2016, 6:20 PM UTC

Omar Smith said:
What's your Android version?
I am not even sure to be honest, I see many different versions when I go into settings but I can't narrow down upon the android version. I'll see if I can get help online.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 September, 2016, 11:16 AM UTC
Omar Smith said:

I am not even sure to be honest, I see many different versions when I go into settings but I can't narrow down upon the android version. I'll see if I can get help online.
You can make a ss and send it to Mr. Black with other information. And he will help you to figure it out.
seblim
20 September, 2016, 1:53 PM UTC

It is a war game, Jamie. 

You will never feel safe here as there are always some players around you who want to get benefits from being stronger than you. 

Hi. 

While I agree it is a war game, there must be some way to prevent the 'big' boys eating/gobbling up the smaller bases. When I started the game, I was fortunate that there were enough small bases around me to raid and farm. However, nowadays I see a number of players occupying sooooooooo many bases (wonder why) that there's not much options to raid. Consider this: as a new player, would you raid a Level 2 base being occupied by a level 70 player? I guess that could be one reason why there are so many small bases around; I guess many new may have given up hope. Is it possible to restrict the number of bases one can occupy? Sertiously, the act of occupying hundreds of bases thereby restricting other smaller players a chance to play is, imo, very selfish as well as harmful to the expansion of game play.

If this practice is not stopped or curtailed, in the end the game will be played by only a few 'big' players with deep pockets. This game is not played with skill or strategy, it is played with who has the most $$$.  

On a number of occasions, I have considered quitting/financially supporting the game as there is no bright spot in this game. Only reason I'm sticking around  is because of a few nice people I had met along the way.

At the end, with less people coming on board, the biggest loser would be Plarium themselves. I have seen a few got people left the game and am disappointed but I do understand the reason why (as I have these thoughts myself). Just my 2 cents worth. I do think enough is enough. Apologies for my ranting. 

UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 September, 2016, 10:25 AM UTC

I agree to some extent, but:

1) Small players raid small players. Not all of the abandoned or new Bases are occupied by high-level players.

2) There's no interest for high-level players in attacking low-level players. They like to dominate, but there are many other "bigger fishes".

3) Small players need to cooperate with each other to fight against stronger foes. That's what we have Combines for.
gunnie.nl
29 September, 2016, 7:59 PM UTC

uhu but when you defent a  lvl 5 place that is say to be weak defended by ZHG forces so you go all in.

i'm6 time. there are a howl regiment of ZHG.

just tell me then pay 

Kallisi
30 September, 2016, 3:15 AM UTC
Commander please watch your language and keep it clean thank you 
simon32
1 October, 2016, 3:11 PM UTC
when does that beta version arrive?
RobertShatz
2 October, 2016, 1:01 AM UTC
simon32 said:

when does that beta version arrive?
Commander...I know that some testing is being done on the Beta...but just when it will be released ..I do not know...But I will ask and se if they can give me an approx. date for release
Robert Shatz
1723348 users registered; 42954 topics; 272564 posts; our newest member:MADINBUU