Speaking to Mr Black

3 Replies
Jamie
30 August, 2016, 8:40 AM UTC
I think that it would be much easier and therfore better if people could bring there problems and suggestions directly to Mr Black from the game it self
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 August, 2016, 9:23 AM UTC

Hi, Jamie!

Unfortunately, Mr. Black is a busy person. You can contact him on Forum if you need his attention. But you can't reach him in the game. Imagine how many players there are willing to contact him. He just won't manage to answer everyone, or at least read all those letters.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Jamie
31 August, 2016, 8:48 AM UTC
Yeah but why can't you change it, it would make it a lot easier to lodge compaints or make suggestions 
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
31 August, 2016, 9:32 AM UTC
Jamie said:

Yeah but why can't you change it, it would make it a lot easier to lodge compaints or make suggestions 
It wouldn't. We have a designated thread on this Forum, so please use it.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1721359 users registered; 42663 topics; 271373 posts; our newest member:vietnam-veteran