Jamie
30 August, 2016, 8:37 AM UTC
I would just like to know how to piant a pic to get the forum acievment
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 August, 2016, 9:24 AM UTC

It's a good question, Jamie!

I guess you need to use Photoshop or any other program you have. You can also draw it by hand and take a picture for us.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Omar Smith
30 August, 2016, 6:44 PM UTC
All my time playing this game I thought that was metaphorical not literal. Thought it meant paint a picture in the minds of whoever reads your post.
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
Jamie
31 August, 2016, 8:40 AM UTC
thanks  but then how do you send to plarium?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
31 August, 2016, 9:35 AM UTC
Jamie said:

thanks  but then how do you send to plarium?
Post it on this Forum, in the Entertainment Community thread.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Jamie
1 September, 2016, 7:20 AM UTC
ok thanks
1776297 users registered; 47863 topics; 285780 posts; our newest member:amishawk