talking to the dead

4 Replies
Jamie
30 August, 2016, 8:34 AM UTC
I think that there should be a spechial mail wich goes derictly throe plarium to inactive players so that ceo's or posible ceo's or even friends can get them playing again
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 August, 2016, 9:26 AM UTC
Unfortunately, we can't let players send messages to other players' emails. However, from our side we send such invatations from time to time giving those players some extra benefits in the game.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Jamie
31 August, 2016, 8:46 AM UTC
well why don't you make a special kind of message that plarium then sends of to the supplied E-mail address 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
31 August, 2016, 9:33 AM UTC
Jamie said:

well why don't you make a special kind of message that plarium then sends of to the supplied E-mail address 
We do have special messages we send to our players. But other players can't do that to avoid spam or abuse.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Jamie
1 September, 2016, 7:22 AM UTC
so why does'nt it just go threw plarium to check it and then if safe to the player
1779356 users registered; 48235 topics; 286777 posts; our newest member:kopral ali