tempory ceo ship

3 Replies
Jamie
30 August, 2016, 8:28 AM UTC

I think that there should be a bit in the combine page were a ceo can selecta nother member to be ceo for 1 week or how ever much longer he stats so that then the next person that he selected wich mabey him/her self at the end of the time of 1 week plus 

and also so the ceo may limit there capabilitys incase of them taking advantage and booting every one
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 August, 2016, 9:29 AM UTC
Please post your game-related suggestions in Suggestions thread. Let's keep our Forum clean.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Jamie
31 August, 2016, 8:43 AM UTC

well they don't listen or get back to me

but what ever
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
31 August, 2016, 9:34 AM UTC
Jamie said:

well they don't listen or get back to me

but what ever
Each Suggestion gets a resolution. You can check it under your suggestion. It's marked with a different color.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1783406 users registered; 48657 topics; 288237 posts; our newest member:ravkov777