All Categories

Occupation is killing the game!!!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Aug 29, 2016, 05:3708/29/16

Hello everyone.

It just happens that this player is occupying EVERYTHING there is to be occupied and doesnt accept those bases to be raided and threats people even. Questions ...

1. What does he gain by occupying so many bases?

2. Is this fair game?

3. What a lvl50 (like me) can do since he is lvl89?

Insights please!!!

Thank you!!!

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 29, 2016, 09:4408/29/16
Aug 29, 2016, 09:44(edited)
09/17/15

Hi, Ksimao!

1) Those who occupy many Bases want to place in weekly TOP rankings.

2) It is fair.

3) You can join a strong Combine and fight against him with the help of your friends.

And remember: they don't own that Bases. It's just their wish to dominate over them. You can liberate them if you have some time and will. However, you can be attacked by an occupier, so get ready to fight, or hide your Units in Bunker.
Aug 29, 2016, 17:1208/29/16

Thank you for you reply Alyona.

SO let me get this straight....

Plarium gives diamonds to the siege winners. Siege winners ONLY have to occupy the most amount of bases to win.  So what I see is high lvl players occupying low lvl bases (99.99% abandoned bases) with no resistance AT ALL, harass the small players that try to raid "their" bases and win diamonds for that? 

That is NOT fair play and not a very smart business decision on Plarium part.

I shouldn't even bring this up since those diamonds are not mine but again ....

Take a look at those bases they are occupying to win the diamonds and tell me:

1. Yeah those "occupyiers" deserve the diamonds for all the "hard"work they do;

2. If all big players decide to occupy the most bases they can the game is going to be awesome;

Thanks

Aug 30, 2016, 00:5908/30/16
Aug 30, 2016, 01:01(edited)
06/14/14
Commander it is fair you can do occupy rankings also you do not need to be a high level to participate most they occupy small dead bases try it you might even win some diamonds commander :) and should be noted if you participate in occ rankings you can not participate the following week.
Aug 30, 2016, 07:2608/30/16

Thanks for your reply Kallisi :D

I dont see the point of occupying that ridiculous amount of bases to try to win diamonds and then use the diamonds to buy resources I could have raided the bases if there were any bases to be raided.

Thats just a waste of diamonds but hey ... they are yours so!!! 

I will shut up now!!!

xoxo
Aug 30, 2016, 09:3308/30/16
09/17/15
ksimao said:

Thanks for your reply Kallisi :D

I dont see the point of occupying that ridiculous amount of bases to try to win diamonds and then use the diamonds to buy resources I could have raided the bases if there were any bases to be raided.

Thats just a waste of diamonds but hey ... they are yours so!!! 

I will shut up now!!!

xoxo
There are some players who just want to see their name all over the map. We can't blame them for doing that 
Aug 30, 2016, 18:4008/30/16
10/25/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

There are some players who just want to see their name all over the map. We can't blame them for doing that 

Indeed. I am on lvl 58 and I have the majority of my surrounding areas occupied. Personally it gives me a sense of superiority even if most of them are inactive. I don't excel in raiding and don't get attacked enough to earn def points(not an invitation to raid me lol) so what else can I do but occupy. Sad thing is. All the hard work can be wiped out overnight if your attacker has enough patience. 

Aug 31, 2016, 09:3708/31/16
09/17/15
Omar Smith said:

Sad thing is. All the hard work can be wiped out overnight if your attacker has enough patience. 

But if you also have enough patience, you can do the same to his Occupations ;)
Sep 5, 2016, 00:1109/05/16
10/25/15

Omar Smith said:

Sad thing is. All the hard work can be wiped out overnight if your attacker has enough patience. 

I was monitoring a commander who ranked fairly high in the occupation rankings. Double digits. After awhile I realized a few things here and there. Long story short. He no longer holds a place on the ocupation chart. If only I wasn't so stupid I would have occupied every base I liberated. Well, guess I am forever stuck in the triple digits lol.
Sep 5, 2016, 09:5909/05/16
09/17/15
Omar Smith said:

I was monitoring a commander who ranked fairly high in the occupation rankings. Double digits. After awhile I realized a few things here and there. Long story short. He no longer holds a place on the ocupation chart. If only I wasn't so stupid I would have occupied every base I liberated. Well, guess I am forever stuck in the triple digits lol.
Come on! I believe in you! 
Sep 20, 2016, 13:5809/20/16
07/07/16

Omar Smith said:

My belief is that you need a lot of $$$$
Sep 21, 2016, 10:2609/21/16
09/17/15
seblim said:

My belief is that you need a lot of $$$$
Why? Nobody sends tons of Units to his occupations. You can easily defeat all of his 1-unit defenses.
Sep 21, 2016, 18:2909/21/16
11/08/14
I was able to get 3rd once a long time ago and it was a chore because you need a few thousand occupations and that takes a long time and a lot of clicks...building the sappers it takes is nothing