All Categories

Conceptual: "Leap in the Dark theory" aka Desert (John)BlackHoles

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Aug 27, 2016, 17:3808/27/16
04/21/14

Well, today i ample conceptually a tip, wrote a few days ago, by Mr.Black. 

John Black said:

What if a new kind of Locations were to appear on the map of Zandia? Locations, where you couldn’t see if you needed to defend or attack. Locations, the level of which would remain unknown. Locations, where you could either lose everything or emerge victorious, gaining Legendary Units in return for your struggles!

I've, for my internal reference, appealed this concept with the nick " Desert (John)BlackHoles ", or more sophisticatedly " Leap in the Dark theory ". 

To make easier the concept, imagine (it's a figment of my fantasy) the existence, on the battlefield, of mysterious structures. Mysterious because inscrutable and no scoutable (no recon, no scout). May be very deep doline (sinkhole) in the desert, or underground bunkers of previous colonial era, or ancient temples of zandian kingdoms lost in time, even crashed spaceships, remnant of AVP event. Just to give you the basic idea.

The key of this structures (dark locations in the Mr. Black tip) is: no knowledge, no information. Simply send your military force (i assume is required a predetermined minimum of xyz force points to enter in a dark locantion) and cross your fingers, hoping that your whole army is not entirely exterminated, by something that remains unfathomable.

Conceptually, (theory) one can do 'xyz' attempts, and maybe all fail miserably. The most hardcore players might lose millions of force points simply because all this is a pure leap in the dark.

Or emerge victorious gaining Legendary Units in return for your struggles! (exact words of Mr. Black).

FANTASTIC! This is the real zandian spirit! I've read in other Mr.Black post, about a mysterios unit named "Zandian Stopper". Maybe one of these legendary units ? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 29, 2016, 09:5108/29/16
09/17/15
Your imagination is limitless, Gul Vega Maybe you could write a story about Zandian Stopper and those Dark Locations? Could be awesome!
Aug 30, 2016, 16:0708/30/16
04/21/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Your imagination is limitless, Gul Vega 

with girls my imagination is even more limitless! AHAHAHA.

Maybe you could write a story about Zandian Stopper and those Dark Locations? Could be awesome!
Yes, i can! Just the time to think on a decent screenplay and then i write a story in the next few days!

Aug 30, 2016, 18:3408/30/16
10/25/15
Yes, you should write a story on this. I always enjoy reading your stories.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 31, 2016, 09:3808/31/16
09/17/15
Gul Vega said:

Yes, i can! Just the time to think on a decent screenplay and then i write a story in the next few days!

Yay!