i tried. I really tried.

22 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 July, 2017, 9:54 AM UTC

Raging Bro said:

It has been buggy lately. Although might have more to so with Googles chrome making changes constantly. 

Please can we get defence upgrade discounts for walls and artillery guns etc... it has been months since the last discount.

Google Chrome is currently not the best browser to use as it's not really Flash-friendly. 

As for the discounts, I have answered you in another thread you created ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Raging Bro
9 July, 2017, 12:43 PM UTC

Yes, google chrome dropped adobe flash, but i use google chrome and it works just great.

In regard the discounts, I am sure you can charm the information from those boys in the marketing dept. 
Selfridges for style you can afford
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 July, 2017, 11:22 AM UTC
Raging Bro said:

In regard the discounts, I am sure you can charm the information from those boys in the marketing dept. 
And if I had that info, I wouldn't be able to share it anyway ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1719884 users registered; 42357 topics; 270325 posts; our newest member:sol1222