i tried. I really tried.

34 Replies
zenki
15 June, 2017, 4:41 AM UTC

I'm just wondering is why the time of the legacy experience race does not last long until the end with legacy pvp warface? 

heart
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
15 June, 2017, 8:23 AM UTC
zenki said:

I'm just wondering is why the time of the legacy experience race does not last long until the end with legacy pvp warface? 

Each Tournament has its own duration :) Unfortunately, XP Tournament is not that long ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
zenki
28 June, 2017, 5:12 AM UTC

There is something very odd going on in pvp!  

Always lag!  

It takes more than 2 hours to complete ZHG! too long!  

However, ZHG is increasingly difficult to play!  

Even farms are also caged for protection!  

Create new things but can not upgrade old ones! 

heart
zenki
30 June, 2017, 4:35 AM UTC

lag! lag! lag! pvp is lag!? 

i can't log!

heart
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
30 June, 2017, 2:59 PM UTC

Hello. Please create a .har file and send it to our Support Team: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Note that .har file should be created at the moment when you're experiencing the issue with lags. 

Community Manager
zenki
1 July, 2017, 4:08 AM UTC

Pvp is having problems!  

This has been a long time! 

more...

I do not understand for any reason but after the reports or something is done the game is jerky!  

... was just about to buy one so suddenly it was shifted to the maximum and... had to buy it all! 

heart
zenki
2 July, 2017, 4:01 PM UTC

This game waits too long to make me sleepy! (-0-)

heart
RobertShatz
3 July, 2017, 12:30 AM UTC
zenki said:

This game waits too long to make me sleepy! (-0-)

Sir..Could you please explain a little better,,,Are you experiencing problems logging on?
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
zenki
5 July, 2017, 10:26 AM UTC

Most of the time has spent on the game is waiting... 

I just want ZHG as fast as shooting in UCAV! 

Because playing ZHG is the fastest and not having to fight for a long time like pvp! 

Raid resources are very slow!

I usually go near the area> 15km around my base!

Wait time does not know what to do!

heart
RobertShatz
6 July, 2017, 12:06 AM UTC
Sir..Hitting ZHGs takes about 1 minute, regardless of distance..As for raiding being "slow".there are boost you can use to help speed that up..Also there is a unit in the Black Market under the Offensive unit tab. HC-74 Pelican that you can use to raid with that reduces the actual travel time 50-75%..These Pelicans have very little Offensive abilities and are suitable for raiding when the base is not protected..Pelicans will "die" easily
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
zenki
6 July, 2017, 11:31 AM UTC

Have you ever played "candy crush saga" or "gems of war" on your phone ?!  

To complete the ZHG takes more than 2 hours and can not be dropped midway... Take the effort to calculate! I'm very lazy! 

Raid the farm to get resources can take more than 1 hour ...  

Actually with the change of time, I have less time to play this game! 

heart
Raging Bro
7 July, 2017, 6:42 AM UTC

It has been buggy lately. Although might have more to so with Googles chrome making changes constantly. 

Please can we get defence upgrade discounts for walls and artillery guns etc... it has been months since the last discount.
Selfridges for style you can afford
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 July, 2017, 9:54 AM UTC

Raging Bro said:

It has been buggy lately. Although might have more to so with Googles chrome making changes constantly. 

Please can we get defence upgrade discounts for walls and artillery guns etc... it has been months since the last discount.

Google Chrome is currently not the best browser to use as it's not really Flash-friendly. 

As for the discounts, I have answered you in another thread you created ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Raging Bro
9 July, 2017, 12:43 PM UTC

Yes, google chrome dropped adobe flash, but i use google chrome and it works just great.

In regard the discounts, I am sure you can charm the information from those boys in the marketing dept. 
Selfridges for style you can afford
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 July, 2017, 11:22 AM UTC
Raging Bro said:

In regard the discounts, I am sure you can charm the information from those boys in the marketing dept. 
And if I had that info, I wouldn't be able to share it anyway ;)
1660507 users registered; 33421 topic; 252363 posts; our newest member:ml230666