New ZHG Tournament

8 Replies
Chris
19 August, 2016, 9:56 PM UTC

The New Tournament would be Split  up into  this

Combines ranked from 1 to 10

Combines ranked 11 to 20

Combines ranked 21 to 30

combines ranked 31 to 40

Combines ranked 41 to 50

combines ranked 51 to 60

and so on those combines  face off in a tournament ZHG for 2 days  ZHG Levels are from level 1 to 150  2 lots of them so all up 300 Locations off those 10 combines they take out as many as they can each group of  the 10 combines  faces off in a 300 Location stand off

The top 3  winners in each group  will get the Following

1st place  25,000 Diamonds and 5  x Excalibur units, 50 x Thunderheads,20 x Tanks,2  x Vi95 Samson,1  x Total Protection,1 x Defence  and Offence Enhancer , x Auto Troop Hider, 1 x Instant call back  and 1 x precise Relocator ,15x 50% Force Trackers and 15 x 1 Day Boost

2nd Place 20,000 Diamonds  and 3  x Excalibur units, 25 x Thunderheads,15 x Tanks,2 x Vi95 Samson ,1 x Total Protection,1 x Defence and Offence Enhancer , x Auto Troop Hider, 1 x Instant call back and 1 x precise Relocator , 10 x 50% Force Trackers and 10 x 1 Day Boost

3rd Place 15,000 Diamonds  and 1  x Excalibur units, 20 x Thunderheads,20 x Tanks,2 x Vi95 Samson , 1 x precise Relocator , 5 x 50% Force Trackers and 5 x 1 Day Boost

At the end of the tournament all players who took part in the tournament will get back 85% off all lost units but the catch is they must score at least 300  ZHG points before they can claim lost units and get rewards if their combines gets into the top 3 winners

Ps I would love to hear from everyone about my idea on this Tournament as I think splitting Combines into groups would be a fantastic Tournament  I really hope the team support looks into this idea off mine

UTC +0:00
robydirker
20 August, 2016, 7:34 AM UTC

Chris said:


The New Tournament would be Split  up into  this

Combines ranked from 1 to 10

Combines ranked 11 to 20

Combines ranked 21 to 30

combines ranked 31 to 40

Combines ranked 41 to 50

combines ranked 51 to 60

and so on those combines  face off in a tournament ZHG for 2 days  ZHG Levels are from level 1 to 150  2 lots of them so all up 300 Locations off those 10 combines they take out as many as they can each group of  the 10 combines  faces off in a 300 Location stand off

The top 3  winners in each group  will get the Following

1st place  25,000 Diamonds and 5  x Excalibur units, 50 x Thunderheads,20 x Tanks,2  x Vi95 Samson,1  x Total Protection,1 x Defence  and Offence Enhancer , x Auto Troop Hider, 1 x Instant call back  and 1 x precise Relocator ,15x 50% Force Trackers and 15 x 1 Day Boost

2nd Place 20,000 Diamonds  and 3  x Excalibur units, 25 x Thunderheads,15 x Tanks,2 x Vi95 Samson ,1 x Total Protection,1 x Defence and Offence Enhancer , x Auto Troop Hider, 1 x Instant call back and 1 x precise Relocator , 10 x 50% Force Trackers and 10 x 1 Day Boost

3rd Place 15,000 Diamonds  and 1  x Excalibur units, 20 x Thunderheads,20 x Tanks,2 x Vi95 Samson , 1 x precise Relocator , 5 x 50% Force Trackers and 5 x 1 Day Boost

At the end of the tournament all players who took part in the tournament will get back 85% off all lost units but the catch is they must score at least 300  ZHG points before they can claim lost units and get rewards if their combines gets into the top 3 winners

Ps I would love to hear from everyone about my idea on this Tournament as I think splitting Combines into groups would be a fantastic Tournament  I really hope the team support looks into this idea off mine

hello commander.. i like your idea but for the suggestion there is a link and you can write here

http://plarium.com/forum/en/search/?query=suggestion



UTC +7:00
Jamie
31 August, 2016, 8:53 AM UTC
Not a bad idea but it can't be quite like that
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
31 August, 2016, 9:30 AM UTC
Jamie said:

Not a bad idea but it can't be quite like that
How would you suggest?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Chris
4 September, 2016, 7:35 PM UTC

Why not Jamie something new that has never been tried  before I believe my idea is quite good giving the fact everyone has a chance to be a winner here wether you come 1st or 2nd or even 3rd to split  combines into groups from 1 to 10 and 11 to 20 and 21 to 30 and so on will even up the completion based on the combines strengths  I even have a name for the new Tournament  which would be  ZHG super  Challenge  and there would also be a Combine Achievement in  which  the combines would  need to be in the  top 3  to get that Achievement , The  combine Achievement would be called   ZHG  super Challenge  these ZHG super Challenges would take place once every  2 to 3  months  and the reason behind the long wait between tournaments once every 2 or 3 months  would be  because its a special tournament  event

UTC +0:00
Omar Smith
4 September, 2016, 11:51 PM UTC
So basically leagues? I just have one question; would the combine that ranked 51 get more than the combine that is ranked 3? Because if I am correct and it is based on leagues then you would need to scale down the rewards that the lower leagues receive obviously or it defeats the purpose. My final thoughts: impressive, I didn't realize that it wasn't a plarium idea until the last sentence. I was like "Wow, excallibur units? I am gonna get excalibur units!!!!".
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
Chris
6 September, 2016, 7:40 PM UTC

Each League gets the same rewards  its only the position from 1 to 3 that's different in each league combines have a chance to claim 1st or 2nd or 3rd prize    the top  1 to 10 combines will be no different from the  top   41 to 50 they all have the same rewards as long as you get into the top 3  in your league

UTC +0:00
Omar Smith
6 September, 2016, 10:17 PM UTC
Chris said:

Each League gets the same rewards  its only the position from 1 to 3 that's different in each league combines have a chance to claim 1st or 2nd or 3rd prize    the top  1 to 10 combines will be no different from the  top   41 to 50 they all have the same rewards as long as you get into the top 3  in your league

I don't see how that is fair. A combine worked hard and reaches 3rd place in the 1-10 league, another combine(don't get me wrong, they worked to get their spot too) finishes 1st in the 41-50 league and gets more than the combine who worked their way to the top league. That is no different to giving 1st place a bronze medal and 3rd a gold one. Yes every league should reward those who get top spot(s) but I don't approve of 5th league getting the same as 1st league. The whole purpose of leagues is to divide(believe it or not) the weak from the strong. To advance to a higher lvl you have to prove your worth. Answer me this then revise your idea, would you give a recruit who joined for a month the title of C.E.O. over an Operations Officer who has been supporting the combine for years?
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
Chris
8 September, 2016, 9:56 AM UTC
its to do with  keeping the system in place  and  not by saying well you guys are ranked 1st in combine ranking  so you get more then the combine who is ranked 40th  and won their League  its time to even things up  I mean lets face it  do the top 10 combines really need a hand out  LOL  this idea is too give every combine a chance to claim rewards  and it should be high time that this happens  as we need something new
UTC +0:00
1662203 users registered; 33542 topics; 252708 posts; our newest member:Trose